Contribute
Register

Dell XPS13 9370 QHD Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post. Can some please summarise what is going, how it feels AND do you recommend this pc?

THX

Did you successfully installed mac os?
I successfully installed macOS Mojave 10.14.5 but the only problems are that I have no sound coming thru my headphones and yes I set it to alcid=58 and I even used the patch but it's still not working and that the trackpad is not fully functional. I will add my clover folder in the attachtments

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.4 MB · Views: 293
Hi I am new to Hackintoshing, I would love to be able to run macOS on my xps 13 9370 FHD. However from what I gather the biggest issue seems to be the built in wifi. I would like to know if anyone has managed to get mojave running on the 9370.

I successfully installed macOS Mojave 10.14.5 but the only problems are that I have no sound coming thru my headphones and yes I set it to alcid=58 and I even used the patch but it's still not working and that the trackpad is not fully functional. I will add my clover folder in the attachtments

I had a similar issue with my 9560 (the sound was extremely quiet through the headphones, almost not audible.) I installed ComboJack, and it works perfectly now: https://github.com/hackintosh-stuff/ComboJack

Happy to share working AppleALC. Speakers <=> Headphones, and Mic are working.
Enjoy ;-)

We are close to 100% ;-)))))

use alcid=58
Hello Calabash, I just used your patched AppleALC kext with no luck, speakers are working fine and microphone seems to do as well the issue comes when I plug in the headphones, I listen the song for a while, let's for a 1/10 of a second and then nothing. Do you have any Idea on how can I fix this? Thanks

Added USB-C hot plug to the left two Thunderbolt ports.
You need to apply 2 patches to your config.plist:

Place the attached SSDTs to Clover/EFI/ACPI/patched.
This method is so good, the left two usb can work now in 10.15

place SSDT to Clover/ACPI/patched and install CodeCommander as well.
Kext should always be installed to /L/E according RehabMan. And set Clover -> System Paramters -> Inject Kexts to "Detect"
excuse me, how to install CodeComander?

excuse me, how to install CodeComander?
How and where to install kexts:

first of all, thanks @calabash for the hard work!

yesterday i upgraded to catalina and sound stopped working (the audio device is not recognized)
with the latest version of AppleALC and layout-id 21 i can see the device but i have no sound (i had to disable the HDAS -> HDEF rename and the ALC299 SSDT). could you please share the modifications you made to AppleALC to add the layout 58?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back