Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Q77 Board
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
Zotac GTX 770
Hi everyone.

I would appreciate any help you guys can give, thanks in advance!

Current OS: 10.14.4

Working:
- Fixed Touchscreen (#8)
- Trackpad controlled via VoodooI2C and SSDT-I2C
- Audio: rebuild AppleALC. Speakers, Headphone and Mic are working (#31)
- iMessage via NullEthernet.kext (#38)
- Applied CPU and GPU undervolting (#39)
- Wlan USB TP-Link Archer T2U (2,4 oder 5GH) (Software)

Issues:
- Internal Camera (#40)
- Bluetooth 0489:e0a2 (Foxconn / Hon Hai)

After all lot of reading credits goes to:
- ben9923
- the-darkvoid
- EMlyDinEsh
- RehabMan

Attachments

• config.zip
    19.3 MB · Views: 1,210
Last edited:
I would be happy if someone can give me some hints. Thx in advance!

I would be happy if someone can give me some hints. Thx in advance!
read post 2 of the guide on installing kexts:

for usb:
Hackintool:

another usb setup guide:

Hello, I installed 14.4 as well as you, but I also encountered the same USB problem as you. I tried to customize usb, but failed.

But my voice card driver uses applealc 1.36 and specifies ID 22, so that the speaker and microphone can work normally, but the headset is invalid, only the noise, I can not sleep and wake up normally when using the universal driver voodhda. But applealc seems to affect the frequency of the cpu. Frequency conversion options will be maintained at very high frequencies, which is quite electricity-intensive.

Then you encounter the problem of touchpad and touch screen. I use the latest touchpad to drive vodool2c, which can be normally touched and gestured, including the screen. You can try it.

Finally, I hope you can continue to try to improve the USB interface.

In addition, my Appstore is not usable. I failed in customizing the USB network card to en0, maybe something else.

PS: I'm Chinese. I use translation software to type these words. If you don't understand some of them, please forgive me.

I installed the kext as suggested -> read post 2 of the guide on installing kexts.
I also followed the USB guide without luck. So I am sry I am not able to help you.
Latest voodool2c kext was already installed in the meanwhile but the touchscreen isn't working.
Can you share your EFI folder?

Try
Code:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
sudo rm -rf /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist
to get USB Dongle to en0.

A few days ago, I improved some things slightly. There is still a certain probability that the keyboard is invalid when I restart it. It's no problem to wake up after sleep.

As for the Bluetooth mouse link problem, I tried to modify the driver of bluetooth. Now the Bluetooth switch is available. If you re-open bluetooth, the mouse will be able to use normally.

Sound cards are still a minor problem, version 1.37 of Apple alc: plugging in headphones is invalid and silent options are not available.

With CPU, when I start the Chrome browser, the sound of the fan will suddenly be very loud, and the estimated temperature will increase a lot.

In the case of usb, with your two patches, the type-C dock has a problem.

Cameras are still unavailable, perhaps because of windows hello? Or is my USB driver still in trouble?

I'll share my configuration file again, but Bluetooth drivers need to replace the default system driver, or can you try putting it in the clover folder? Try: Replace to / System / Library / Extensions / and fix permissions with kext utility.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 402
  • BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext.zip
    51.3 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
If you want Touchscreen work, you must patch your DSDT first..

Following this guide to patch your DSDT, is very simple.

and ensure your GPIO is pinned.

On my 9370, Touchscreen and touchpad is working now, but touchpad is usually freeze when I use battery (AC do
n't have this issue), I googled for this issue, found this thread, but i have no idea to fix it.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libinput/libinput/issues/36

There are more work to do, I will continue to improve hack to let it work perfect.

Added USB-C hot plug to the left two Thunderbolt ports.
You need to apply 2 patches to your config.plist:

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>Rename _RMV to XRMV in RP05.PXSX and use with SSDT-TYPC.aml for USB-C hot plug</string>

<key>Disabled</key>

<false/>

<key>Find</key>

<data>

X1JNVg==

</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>

WFJNVg==

</data>

<key>TgtBridge</key>

<data>

UlAwNQ==

</data>

</dict>

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>Rename XTBT to YTBT and use with SSDT-YTBT.aml for USB-C hot plug</string>

<key>Disabled</key>

<false/>

<key>Find</key>

<data>

pABYVEJU

</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>

pABZVEJU

</data>

</dict>

Place the attached SSDTs to Clover/EFI/ACPI/patched.

Attachments

• SSDT-TYPC.aml
    100 bytes · Views: 397
  • SSDT-YTBT.aml
    61 bytes · Views: 399
Added USB-C hot plug to the left two Thunderbolt ports.
You need to apply 2 patches to your config.plist:

Place the attached SSDTs to Clover/EFI/ACPI/patched.

This patch is problematic on my xps, as if it does not support hot plugging, and is not available most of the time when I use the type-C dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back