Contribute
Register

Dell XPS13 9370 QHD Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, calabash.

Your new AppleALC driver still not works for me. The headphones has no sound output.

And my camera's same as yours..

did you download it again and use alcid=58? because i changed the layout from 2 to 58.
for me it works. the only thing i noticed was that when i plugged in the headphone i need to adjust the volume for the first time.

can you send me a output from the ioreg? There are plenty of guides how to do that.

So your camera does not work oob, as you told me before?

Yes. I change the layout-id to 58, but it doesn't work for me..

My camera is work fine. I don't used any patches.

place SSDT to Clover/ACPI/patched and install CodeCommander as well.
Kext should always be installed to /L/E according RehabMan. And set Clover -> System Paramters -> Inject Kexts to "Detect"

Attachments

• SSDT-ALC299.aml
    414 bytes · Views: 152
Last edited:
place SSDT to Clover/ACPI/patched and install CodeCommander as well.
Kext should always be installed to /L/E according RehabMan. And set Clover -> System Paramters -> Inject Kexts to "Detect"

I tried it and still can't work. . . .

By the way, does your trackpad work fine when it is not connected to the AC? I'm sure I2C is using interrupt mode, but the trackpad will still "jump" without AC access. . I googled this problem and should be related to the power saving mode of the power supply, but I don't know how to fix it.

Pls send me a copy of your ioreg
And config.plist

Sometimes it is freezing when it’s running in battery mode. Did you apply the ssdt for I2C, otherwise your trackpad will be controlled via voodoops2.

Last edited:
Pls send me a copy of your ioreg
And config.plist

Sometimes it is freezing when it’s running in battery mode. Did you apply the ssdt for I2C, otherwise your trackpad will be controlled via voodoops2.

Attach the ioreg file and my clover folder.

I am sure that I correctly patched my DSDT , the syslog shows VoodoI2C drivers and GPIO is normal.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6 MB · Views: 100
  • ioreg.ioreg
    7.9 MB · Views: 97
can not find some something. except that you are not using mine patched AppleALC.

Hello, I installed 14.4 as well as you, but I also encountered the same USB problem as you. I tried to customize usb, but failed.

But my voice card driver uses applealc 1.36 and specifies ID 22, so that the speaker and microphone can work normally, but the headset is invalid, only the noise, I can not sleep and wake up normally when using the universal driver voodhda. But applealc seems to affect the frequency of the cpu. Frequency conversion options will be maintained at very high frequencies, which is quite electricity-intensive.

Then you encounter the problem of touchpad and touch screen. I use the latest touchpad to drive vodool2c, which can be normally touched and gestured, including the screen. You can try it.

Finally, I hope you can continue to try to improve the USB interface.

In addition, my Appstore is not usable. I failed in customizing the USB network card to en0, maybe something else.

PS: I'm Chinese. I use translation software to type these words. If you don't understand some of them, please forgive me.
Can i add you for asking some questions?
PS: I'm Chinese too

Hello, I've been trying to successfully hackintosh my own xps. I wanted to try out your clover files but I couldn't boot with them do you maybe have a working CLOVER configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back