Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 7590 FHD (Nearly Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry I have been busy. I'll upload my EFI at some point and I'm planning to write a full guide once I get everything working.

I have audio, WiFi (partially working with DW1820A), and graphics acceleration. The HDMI port is still buggy and the brightness keys appear to be no longer mapped for some reason. Sleep is a mess that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Hibernation kinda works though.

Could you please upload your EFI?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6 MB · Views: 159
I got DELL XPS 7590 i9 with Nvidia GTX 1650 and Killer AX1650. For the wifi, just for testing now i purchased TP4 usb link and works like a charm. Ill think about buying a DW1380.

What kexts are you using to drive the Killer AX1650? Also, if it works like a charm, why would you even consider a Dell DW1830 that only supports 802.11ac? Killer AX1650 is a WiFi6 device with faster speed and the latest wifi capabilities.

What kexts are you using to drive the Killer AX1650? Also, if it works like a charm, why would you even consider a Dell DW1830 that only supports 802.11ac? Killer AX1650 is a WiFi6 device with faster speed and the latest wifi capabilities.
I believe @dieguezz was saying for the wifi he is using a "TP4 USB link" the AX1650 he listed is part of the laptop spec.

Hi, I successfully built a Hackintosh on my XPS 15 7950 UHD and it works really smooth!
I only used the Bavariancake EFI and his instructions and I am really satisfied!
What's not working:
  • Audio is seldom broken, but after reboot it is working again.
  • Card-Reader.
  • Sometimes it doesn't wake up after sleep, if it does it can take some time to start.
  • NVidia-GC (only on Windows)
  • HDMI-Audio (but only Audio, Video is perfect)
  • WiFi&Bluetooth (Just ordered a new Card to replace the (imho rather crappy) Killer one) (in the meantime I'm HoRNDIS with my Android-Phone)
I had to create a custom Boot-Entry in the UEFI-Settings, bc the automatically created one did not boot into Clover but into some Dell-Recovery-System. This took me some time to figure out!
Touchscreen is great!
I'll try to post updates on the situation.

Last edited:
Alright I got mostly everything working, last couple things left to squash. Updating main post with info and EFI

i am plan to buy Dell 7590 4k Oled Screen for Hackintosh but i am not sure what the problem we facing nowday on that model? i need your suggestion?

Hi finizzle,
We got the same model. Did you succeed yet? If so, what guide did you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back