2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I hope someone can help me!
I'm trying to turn my Dell XPS 430 into a hackintosh and nothing is working so far. I've managed to install 2 times. Mountain lion and Sierra. But after Multibeast i'm not able to reboot into the freshly installed OSX from the SSD of HDD.

First the installer didn't see my SATA drives but i've managed to get that fixed. After the install i was able to configure the OS and installed Multibeast but it won't boot from the SATA drives of USB for that matter. I'll get a kernel panic of can't find root device of just hangs and get a no boot sign after the Apple logo.

I'm working on this for 3 -4 weeks now and still no succes. Maybe someone can get me pointing the right way to install an OSX on this machine. Everything from 10.0.0 and up will be great!

I hope someone can help me!
I'm trying to turn my Dell XPS 430 into a hackintosh and nothing is working so far. I've managed to install 2 times. Mountain lion and Sierra. But after Multibeast i'm not able to reboot into the freshly installed OSX from the SSD of HDD.

First the installer didn't see my SATA drives but i've managed to get that fixed. After the install i was able to configure the OS and installed Multibeast but it won't boot from the SATA drives of USB for that matter. I'll get a kernel panic of can't find root device of just hangs and get a no boot sign after the Apple logo.

I'm working on this for 3 -4 weeks now and still no succes. Maybe someone can get me pointing the right way to install an OSX on this machine. Everything from 10.0.0 and up will be great!
moved to desktop support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back