Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 15 (L502X): Error after boot my USB: operation system not found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I formatted in mac os extended journaled, 1 partition, MBR
I select in unibeast:
1)my usb
2)El capitan
2)boot mode Legacy
3)intel hd graphics 3000

Ok! I retry. :thumbup:

Before retry i send the images of boot. What parameters should I change? IMG_20151111_011710a.jpgIMG_20151111_011723.jpgIMG_20151111_011733.jpgIMG_20151111_011743.jpg

Don't depend on BIOS boot priority. Use your BIOS hotkey to reach the boot menu (different from BIOS setup) so you can choose the USB device specifically.

I used Legacy clover. MBR with a FAT32 partition for Clover and a separate HFS+J partition for the OS X installer.

I used Legacy clover. MBR with a FAT32 partition for Clover and a separate HFS+J partition for the OS X installer.

Try both boot0 boot records (boot0ss, boot0af). Make sure you installed the boot records.

I used MBR with a FAT32 partition for Clover and a separate HFS+J partition for the OS X installer
I used 'diskutil' in Terminal to determinate what the disk identifier is.
I used option 1 with my disk identifier
# repartition /dev/disk1 MBR, two partitions
# first partition, "CLOVER EFI" FAT32, 200MiB
# second partition, "install_osx", HFS+J, remainder
diskutil partitionDisk /dev/disk1 2 MBR FAT32 "CLOVER EFI" 200Mi HFS+J "install_osx" R

Then install Clover in CLOVER EFI partition and customized in this way:
1 Install for UEFI booting only" --> unchecked

2"Install Clover in the ESP" --> unchecked

3 In "Bootloader", I checked "Install boot0ss in MBR" [the first time because i want to do a dual boot with Windows 10 pro]
But i have the "bf1 init5" error then I retried with "Install boot0af in MBR" but, at the end of all, when i boot i have obteined the same error
4 Clover Efi 64 bits sata chched
5 bluemac in themes checked
6 downloaded after clicking raw "config_HD3000_1600x900.plist" because i have intel HD graphics 3000 and 1920x1080 resolution
7 renamed in config.plist and replaced the original plist file
8 Add the kexts: FakeSMC.kext, FakeSMC.kext, GenericUSBXHCI.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext (i have "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller")
9 Then i used createinstallmedia method tocreate a USB installer
10 disabilite virtualization in bios

At the end when i boot with usb, (tried in all available usb ports)
I receive this: "bf1 init5" and i cannot continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back