- Sep 3, 2018
- Dell XPS 15 9570
- HD 630, GTX 1050Ti (disabled), 4K Touch
- Mobile Phone
Hey NicolasGT,Thanks, I've uploaded new problem reporting files.
These are the main issues I'm trying to get working:
1. UHD630 not fully recognized: I've tried all kind of platformID's but it still shows up as 7mb memory.
2. No sleep function.
3. Trackpad is only recognized as mouse, the panel shows up in the settings but no multitouch gestures work, only the soft click.
4. Audio, no sound through headphone jack, although internal speakers are working.
5. The native wifi card (killer) works only for bluetooth (which I thought would not work at all), I tried replacing it with the DW1560 but had no wifi nor bluetooth so I'm now on an external USB card and the killer for bluetooth. Would like to get the DW1560 working.
Should I post them separately?
I have a HW config which is close to yours. Can you share your Clover EFI folder? I'm trying to install Mojave on mine. Did you get it to work? So far all I have is a black screen.