Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 13 (L321X) Problem after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what trackpad I have in my xps 13 l321x. How can I find that out? Dpi manager?

Sometimes clues in DSDT/ioreg. But you can also look in Device Manager on Windows.

Cypress touchpad

rjones, there is a specific voodoops2 kext for the cypress touchpad. https://code.google.com/p/voodoops2controllercypress/ install that kext with kextbeast and you'll be good to go. I have the l321x and I have everything working but screen brightness. WiFi is impossible unless you swap the card. for sound use the voodooHDA package file. for Battery use Voodoo battery (both kexts).

where can i find the Voodoo battery text?

why? If voodobattery text is just plug and play seems alot simpler to me.. plus he has the same system as i do and has stated that everything is working except the wifi card..

why? If voodobattery text is just plug and play seems alot simpler to me.. plus he has the same system as i do and has stated that everything is working except the wifi card..

VoodooBattery works that way because it installs AppleACPIPlatform.kext from Snow Leopard. If you want to run a kext from 10.6 on 10.9, then go ahead. I think it causes more problems than it solves...

understood.. but that link you sent me too seems very complicated :)

how can i tell if my hackintosh system is running correctly after i installed the applecpunull? I dont hear the fan run to often. Want to make sure i get the best out of my battery..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back