Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 9360 (OpenCore)
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620 (3200x1800)
Could you share the EFI? I've the same model (just with 3K screen, and 16gb of ram), and I wasn't able to get GPU acceleration working perfectly ("works", but lags very often), trackpad, and ThunderBolt 3 hotplug.
I'd really appreciate if you share it. Thanks in advance.

Could you share the EFI? I've the same model (just with 3K screen, and 16gb of ram), and I wasn't able to get GPU acceleration working perfectly ("works", but lags very often), trackpad, and ThunderBolt 3 hotplug.
I'd really appreciate if you share it. Thanks in advance.
just follow the guide....

just follow the guide...
The guide is for clover, and the darkvoid’s EFI / GPU patch doesn’t work for me, also he has Kaby Lake R model, the hardware is different.

The guide is for clover, and the darkvoid’s EFI / GPU patch doesn’t work for me, also he has Kaby Lake R model, the hardware is different.
try the OpenCore guide in my signature

sorry for the noob question, but where can I find it?
Screenshot 2021-04-16 224718.jpg

mmh I see that the patch also includes the patch for DVMT, I set it to 64MB, and DVMT Max to MAX, should I just delete the framebuffer-*mem things?

mmh I see that the patch also includes the patch for DVMT, I set it to 64MB, and DVMT Max to MAX, should I just delete the framebuffer-*mem things?
yes

i have also given you your own thread

i have also given you your own thread
ah thanks, because that config didn’t work, also the config I was using saying that it was “good”, well after a day “it doesn’t work”, I have to reboot, and I change the platform-id every time, but at the end of the day I haven’t found a working patch yet :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back