Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 13 9343 Audio and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to fix the problem with the SSDTs having duplicate symbols, not just remove them.

Ok, I have worked on things and now can disassemble the patchmatic output without errors. Attached are latest files.

Only remaining issue I am experiencing is no audio. I have tried VoodooHDA now, still no luck with implementing audio. I am not sure where to go from here. Thanks!

Attachments

• RhM Files.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
As previously stated, I have already tried that. It does not work. No audio components load with Mirone's files or AppleALC or CloverALC or VoodooHDA. Where to go from here to get sound working?!

Currently you have AppleHDADisabler installed, so one might expect that AppleHDA solutions will not work until you correct that.

Currently you have AppleHDADisabler installed, so one might expect that AppleHDA solutions will not work until you correct that.
I realize that. AppleHDADisabler is part of VoodooHDA (which I attempted with the last set of files, as a last ditch effort).

I realize that. AppleHDADisabler is part of VoodooHDA (which I attempted with the last set of files, as a last ditch effort).

If this is "last ditch", then I guess you're giving up.

If this is "last ditch", then I guess you're giving up.
I most certainly am not giving up.

I have reconfigured with v 1.2.1 of AppleALC now. Still nothing regarding audio will load. Sound pref pane has nothing populated. At a loss....and looking for help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back