Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 13 5th Generation Setup 9343 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i put your config file and change the Intel id now when i go to the drive it will not boot

ok i put your config file and change the Intel id now when i go to the drive it will not boot

What happens when you attempt to boot? Boot verbose for troubleshooting, provide photo.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

when i go boot and chose my usb drive that i created as u stated when i chose ufi usb then the screen just stay black don't go no where

when i go boot and chose my usb drive that i created as u stated when i chose ufi usb then the screen just stay black don't go no where

Post EFI/clover folder.

here is the file

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 167
here is the file

You should read the guide carefully. There is issues with the CPUSensors FakeSMC plugin. You do not need any of the plugins, just FakeSMC.kext, so it is best to not copy the plugins.

Also, HwMonitor.app is not a kext, and does not belong in kexts/Other.

And drivers64UEFI is missing OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

You should probably also modify config.plist to use MacBook8,1 SMBIOS. You may need to look up the data for the case that it is not implemented yet in Clover or in Clover Configurator.

Try without GenericUSBXHCI.kext, and add it only if not working (after fixing all the other things mentioned above).

i show that after i sent the file to u still no luck .. same problem it does not go to boot screen at still just black screen as soon as u chose the drive

i show that after i sent the file to u still no luck .. same problem it does not go to boot screen at still just black screen as soon as u chose the drive

Post EFI/Clover folder you're using.

i tired everything with your information noting made to work on boot so what i showed u before i sued the old files and update new kext and set my dsdt and now the video is running full but i going to setup a link for the clover files so u can look it for me i am still trying to get power and cpu power work ... i could not upload it here because the file is 20mb some region any way i will add the link once is uploaded thanks ....

here is the links thank u
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8qVigHb2ilwcndUZ21Lc0FDTWc/view?usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back