Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 13 5th Generation Setup 9343 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
witch clover v. u think i should try out with i all ready try with the new one no lock but i am going to try with usb 2.0 this time see what happen .. i am going to try to now let u no thanks ...

Follow the guide here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Use the HD5000 config.plist. Change ig-platform-id to 0x16160002.

Read here for more info:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...hd-graphics-5500-os-x-yosemite-10-10-3-a.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/161591-intel-hd-graphics-5500-need-some-help.html

i just gut it install and booted on usb disk it is little lagy but is there any battery support or anyting i am now working on getting the wifi card working so the bluetooth ... also audio if u can help any farther it will be great thanks ...

also it showing 7mb after intel6000 graphic any help will be good thanks ....

i just gut it install and booted on usb disk it is little lagy but is there any battery support or anyting i am now working on getting the wifi card working so the bluetooth ... also audio if u can help any farther it will be great thanks ...

also it showing 7mb after intel6000 graphic any help will be good thanks ....

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

here is the files u requested .. thanks

here is my whole file clover everything booting fine with it plus i put all ssdi file and ddss file in to it too let me no about the video that part then everything works ..except the sleep i gut the wifi and bluetooth .. working too ....

Attachments

• ioservice.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
  • CLOVER.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 287
here is the files u requested .. thanks

Something is wrong with your SMBIOS configuration. Mac model is showing Mac-9F18E31. Should be MacBook8,1.

The graphics driver is not loading because you have vendor-id injection wrong. Should be <86 80 00 00> but is <02 00 00 00>. Remove any FakeID you have set in config.plist (PCI vendor/device is not the same thing as ig-platform-id).

when i remove the fake id then it does not boot any more then get kernal panic

when i remove the fake id then it does not boot any more then get kernal panic

Post photo of panic.

Note: You did not follow my advice in post #11.

I put the platform id on the confit file if u look at clover file it on it please let me no thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 465
I put the platform id on the confit file if u look at clover file it on it please let me no thanks

I looked at the EFI/Clover folder. And that's why I said you didn't follow my advice.

The config.plist is not from my repo. It has settings I would not recommend. Use my HD5000 config.plist and modify only the ig-platform-id. Start there and see how it goes.

None of the kexts are from my repo (and you have more than you should). For example, you have the wrong FakeSMC. You have ACPIBacklight.kext, ACPIBatteryManager.kext, GenericUSBXHCI.kext and VoodooHDA.kext all of which may be unnecessary and most of which are not from the links provided in my guide. You should have only FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext (latest versions by way of the links in my guide). The GenericUSBXHCI.kext you have is likely not even build for Yosemite. Booting OS X is like making cookies. When creating the cookie dough, you don't throw all the ingredients in at once. You slowly and carefully mix the ingredients one at a time.

The panic you're getting seems related to the framebuffer. But your config.plist is patching that same kext, so who knows... maybe the patch is causing the problem. Best to start out with no patches and go from there.

can u send me the link to your hd500 config.. file thanks

i found your folder thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back