Contribute
Register

Dell Vostro V131 HD3000 Sluggish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is I have lag in some cases and specially When I resize windows(open / minimise ) and sometimes the system stuck and I only can move the mouse I wait for around 10 min nothing happen !

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

OK sorry for that , I add everything now in my signature and I attached pics from CPU-z

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 101
OK sorry for that , I add everything now in my signature and I attached pics from CPU-z

Your profile/signature still does not indicate screen resolution, bootloader, nor chipset. Read the request again. Carefully.

Do you think the problem because of the graphics vRAM ?

Do you think the problem because of the graphics vRAM ?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Maybe this is sierra version problem is it same with El Capitan ? and what about other the whole system is it ok to use it with i3 or its slow ?
I did not have freezing problem in Yosemite but after I did clean install to El capitan it show up!!

The problem was the first day when installed Yosemite with Chameleon, kept up to all El Capitan versions and got worse on Sierra, but since the change of the config.plist system runs very well, after changing hard drive to a SSD runs as fast as a last gen Macbook Pro Retina that a friend has. I use it mainly for Photoshop and Lightroom and it can handle pictures of sizes of hundreds of megabytes without a hitch while browsing on chrome, really happy with the machine.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

I attached all these files (clover , terminal outputs , IOreg , details of my laptop from CPU-z ) in zip file as you requested and My laptop :
Dell Inspiron (15R) N5110 (15inch)
CPU: Intel SandyBridge i3-2310m 2.10 GHz
Ram: 8GB DDR3
GPU : Intel HD3000 (1366X768) + Nvidia 525m but actually only intel gpu work with OS X
mobo: SandyBridge - Intel HM67 -6series
OS X : 10.11(El Capitan)
Bootloader : Clover UEFI - r3726
I did not use unibeast to make the usb i used the terminal , and I updated my signature I hope I did it right this time :)

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    4 MB · Views: 103
I attached all these files (clover , terminal outputs , IOreg , details of my laptop from CPU-z ) in zip file as you requested and My laptop :
Dell Inspiron (15R) N5110 (15inch)
CPU: Intel SandyBridge i3-2310m 2.10 GHz
Ram: 8GB DDR3
GPU : Intel HD3000 (1366X768) + Nvidia 525m but actually only intel gpu work with OS X
mobo: SandyBridge - Intel HM67 -6series
OS X : 10.11(El Capitan)
Bootloader : Clover UEFI - r3726
I did not use unibeast to make the usb i used the terminal , and I updated my signature I hope I did it right this time :)

Comments/problems:
- backlight control is not implemented correctly

- ACPI not patched correctly. Based on ACPI/origin, ACPI/patched should have:
DSDT.aml
SSDT.aml (from ssdtPRgen.sh)
SSDT-0.aml
SSDT-1.aml
SSDT-2.aml
SSDT-7.aml
SSDT-8.aml
The code you have for _OSI("Darwin") in _INI is incorrect (complete nonsense)
See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

- FakeSMC and related kexts are old. FakeSMC sensor kexts are not needed.
- Other kexts are old too.

Check Activity Monitor for runaway background tasks, and runaway kernel tasks using CPU resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back