Contribute
Register

Dell Vostro V131 HD3000 Sluggish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have same problem and I am new in Hackintosh world can I know what exactly you did to fix this problem ?
there is always lag when I resizing windows and some times the system stuck I do force shutdown (by pressing power button) and I don't know what to do other thing works fine , I read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ but I did not understand , I attached my config .

my specification :
Dell n5110
i3-2310m - 6 series motherboard
8 GB graphics
intel HD 3000 - nvidia 525m
boot by clover r3726

Your config.plist is wrong.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I just need to replace it with the new one from the guide or there is a specifc code that I need to change ?

Guys I have same problem and I am new in Hackintosh world can I know what exactly you did to fix this problem ?
there is always lag when I resizing windows and some times the system stuck I do force shutdown (by pressing power button) and I don't know what to do other thing works fine , I read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ but I did not understand , I attached my config .

my specification :
Dell n5110
i3-2310m - 6 series motherboard
8 GB graphics
intel HD 3000 - nvidia 525m
boot by clover r3726

Hi, did you extracted and patched a dsdt for your computer? I guess you have to disable dedicated graphics in order to get it working which videocard are you trying to use?

I just need to replace it with the new one from the guide or there is a specifc code that I need to change ?

Use one from the guide (I can't tell you which one as your profile is not filled out correctly).

Don't forget to fill out your profile as requested in the guide.

Hi, did you extracted and patched a dsdt for your computer? I guess you have to disable dedicated graphics in order to get it working which videocard are you trying to use?

Yes , I think I have disable nvidia card & I am using Intel HD 3000 .

Use one from the guide (I can't tell you which one as your profile is not filled out correctly).

Don't forget to fill out your profile as requested in the guide.

I have two graphics card nvidia 525m and Intel HD 3000 and as I already read in many threads that nvidia card is not supported and it should be disabled , My motherboard is HM67 so I think the correct config is the one for HD3000 6 series , and if it is the correct one I need to replace it with the one in EFI partition write ?

I attached my dsdt and ssdt .

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    40.9 KB · Views: 123
  • SSDT-4.aml
    721 bytes · Views: 149
Yes , I think I have disable nvidia card & I am using Intel HD 3000 .

I have two graphics card nvidia 525m and Intel HD 3000 and as I already read in many threads that nvidia card is not supported and it should be disabled , My motherboard is HM67 so I think the correct config is the one for HD3000 6 series , and if it is the correct one I need to replace it with the one in EFI partition write ?

I attached my dsdt and ssdt .

After you have made the corrections previously suggested, if you still have an issue... provide commonly requested troubleshooting data along with a detailed description of the problem.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

I have two graphics card nvidia 525m and Intel HD 3000 and as I already read in many threads that nvidia card is not supported and it should be disabled , My motherboard is HM67 so I think the correct config is the one for HD3000 6 series , and if it is the correct one I need to replace it with the one in EFI partition write ?.

Yes, if your hardware is similar to my Vostro you need to add HPET fix to config.plist in order to use all your usb2.0 ports, if you have a dedicated chip for USB3 most likely wont work since El Capitan

Yes, if your hardware is similar to my Vostro you need to add HPET fix to config.plist in order to use all your usb2.0 ports, if you have a dedicated chip for USB3 most likely wont work since El Capitan

yea , I have 1 usb2.0 and 2 usb 3.0 and I can usb 3.0 with flash 3.0 only it's not work when I plug usb 2.0 flash is that what you mean? and how can I fix that ?

After you have made the corrections previously suggested, if you still have an issue... provide commonly requested troubleshooting data along with a detailed description of the problem.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

The problem is I have lag in some cases and specially When I resize windows(open / minimise ) and sometimes the system stuck and I only can move the mouse I wait for around 10 min nothing happen !

I attached the files that you want + photo explain the problem .

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21 MB · Views: 96
  • Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 10.36.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 10.36.20 PM.png
    607.3 KB · Views: 112
yea , I have 1 usb2.0 and 2 usb 3.0 and I can usb 3.0 with flash 3.0 only it's not work when I plug usb 2.0 flash is that what you mean? and how can I fix that ?.

in the case of this vostro, USB3 are completely dead not even as USB2 or 1, and if the HPET fix is not on config.plist most USB2 port are completely dead.

For the sluggishness with RehabMan config.plist solved everything, also solved a problem where lots of glitches appeared onscreen and causing the same freezing problem you describe

in the case of this vostro, USB3 are completely dead not even as USB2 or 1, and if the HPET fix is not on config.plist most USB2 port are completely dead.

For the sluggishness with RehabMan config.plist solved everything, also solved a problem where lots of glitches appeared onscreen and causing the same freezing problem you describe
Maybe this is sierra version problem is it same with El Capitan ? and what about other the whole system is it ok to use it with i3 or its slow ?
I did not have freezing problem in Yosemite but after I did clean install to El capitan it show up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back