1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Performa
  4. Power Mac
  5. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hi everybody.

I'm running a Dell Vostro V131, Core i3 2nd gen, 8gb of ram, 120gb SSD.

Installation went quite straight forward, same for the update up to PB4, same EFI folder and clover settings as on previous 10.11.6 installation, which runned perfectly.

Install was a clean one since i changed to SSD, everything run fasts, photoshop opens in 8sec.

The problem is with video acelleration, Drivers are running, but on scrolling or resizing system goes sluggish, chrome reports that WebGL is not available on my videocard, but same website runs on safari... slow but runs.

Other things like liquify on PS works quite bad, not even accepting when hit OK, and previewing really bad.

Things like games on wine runs very slow, even old games like NFS porsche.

Tryed reverting driver to the ones used on El capitan, worked but didn't help.

Running benchmarks results are mixed, sometimes runs perfect up to 270fps but other apps don't even get 10fps with similar tests.

Anybody got any clues or has the same problem?

On a wierd fact... glxinfo command is not present

Thanks!

i've just tested what happen if i rollback OpenGL, OpenCL and KitGL frameworks.

With original driver OpenGL framework didn't load leaving me without hardware acceleration
With El Capitan driver Framework did load but WindowServer crashed on start leaving me without desktop at all.

Something tells me Apple implemented in a not so nicely way a newer version of OpenGL and that is required for the OS that OpenGL version...

Any clue?

Tryed fresh install... same thing
Removed DSDT and SSDT ... same thing (plus lots more of things)
Tryed graphics injector... screen duplicated 4 times and same thing...

Scrolling on finder goes sluggish, scrolling on finder or app store goes fine

Clueless... :crazy:

Hi everybody.

I'm running a Dell Vostro V131, Core i3 2nd gen, 8gb of ram, 120gb SSD.

Installation went quite straight forward, same for the update up to PB4, same EFI folder and clover settings as on previous 10.11.6 installation, which runned perfectly.

Install was a clean one since i changed to SSD, everything run fasts, photoshop opens in 8sec.

The problem is with video acelleration, Drivers are running, but on scrolling or resizing system goes sluggish, chrome reports that WebGL is not available on my videocard, but same website runs on safari... slow but runs.

Other things like liquify on PS works quite bad, not even accepting when hit OK, and previewing really bad.

Things like games on wine runs very slow, even old games like NFS porsche.

Tryed reverting driver to the ones used on El capitan, worked but didn't help.

Running benchmarks results are mixed, sometimes runs perfect up to 270fps but other apps don't even get 10fps with similar tests.

Anybody got any clues or has the same problem?

On a wierd fact... glxinfo command is not present

Thanks!

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

All set, 3 zips attached to this message.
The applehda output ended empty since theres no applehda loaded

If you need anything else just ask for it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 151
  • IOREG Pieroc91.zip
    640.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Outputs.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 123

Excellent!

Used your example config.plist for hd3000 and 1366x768 and overall speed improved, games run as they shound, photoshop runs perfectly.

Had to make small modifications to config.plist to add smbios in order to boot, hpet fix to get my usb ports back, and gui tweakes. (file is attached to this msg)

scrolling on finder, lightroom, textedit and other apps is still choppy but is an inertia scrolling failing, with an usb mouse works fine.

i can't disable inertia since trackpad prefpane is empty.

I know is a know issue but i don't know if there is a known solution, is there a way to get Keyboard and trackpad working like is used on el capitan?, right now multimedia keys wont work and scrolling is choppy.

Thanks a million Rehabman, not just for this solution but for all the work you've done through all this time!

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.8 KB · Views: 273
I know is a know issue but i don't know if there is a known solution, is there a way to get Keyboard and trackpad working like is used on el capitan?, right now multimedia keys wont work and scrolling is choppy.

Known problems: These are changes in the system... no known solution. Maybe will be fixed in the future.

Known problems: These are changes in the system... no known solution. Maybe will be fixed in the future.

ok thanks a lot, i'll be watching for future solutions

Guys I have same problem and I am new in Hackintosh world can I know what exactly you did to fix this problem ?
there is always lag when I resizing windows and some times the system stuck I do force shutdown (by pressing power button) and I don't know what to do other thing works fine , I read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ but I did not understand , I attached my config .

my specification :
Dell n5110
i3-2310m - 6 series motherboard
8 GB graphics
intel HD 3000 - nvidia 525m
boot by clover r3726

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.7 KB · Views: 256
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back