Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
dell
CPU
i3
Graphics
nvidia
Hello everyone!

I have a Dell vostro 3460 notebook (Core i3 2370M 2.4 GHz, nVidia GeForce GT 630M, 8GB DDR3 1800MHz two channels, 240GB Samsung SSD).
I installed Sierra OS correctly, after restart the installation I get desktop well. It's works fine only external keyboard.
But after I install multibeast pack and restart the computer I can't use the external keyboard. Can't use any USB devices with the PC.

I find a lot of vostro topic but I can't find solution. After I tried some, the OS can't boot up, so I reinstalled it four times in last day.

I need some help, I am very new and basic in the hackintosh world.

Hello everyone!

I have a Dell vostro 3460 notebook (Core i3 2370M 2.4 GHz, nVidia GeForce GT 630M, 8GB DDR3 1800MHz two channels, 240GB Samsung SSD).
I installed Sierra OS correctly, after restart the installation I get desktop well. It's works fine only external keyboard.
But after I install multibeast pack and restart the computer I can't use the external keyboard. Can't use any USB devices with the PC.

I find a lot of vostro topic but I can't find solution. After I tried some, the OS can't boot up, so I reinstalled it four times in last day.

I need some help, I am very new and basic in the hackintosh world.
you are probably missing VoodooPS2Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back