Contribute
Register

Dell Precision Tower 3420(SFF) Clover Stuck on +++++, Opencore install Stuck on [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I tried to enabled intelSGX in BIOS, if using OC to install, after seclected MacOS Catalina install it will result Black Screen. So I have disabled it again.

Ok, try this EFI. If it still doesn't work, you're gonna have to check the BIOS version and update if necessary.

Attachments

• EFI-coralding2.zip
    25.4 MB · Views: 147
This is the image of image of CFG Lock fixing and modify the DVMT Pre-allocate and DVMT Total GfxMem. The mothod is refer from Dell 3070 Micro Hackintosh and Modified with Dell Precision Tower 3420's BIOS.

Attachments

• CFG Lock.jpeg
    CFG Lock.jpeg
    965 KB · Views: 92
  • ModGRUBShell.jpeg
    ModGRUBShell.jpeg
    848.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Setup_var.jpg
    Setup_var.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 130
Good news there is a little step forward. I can see after show the ++++++, the PC reenter to the install image, it‘s a loop from+++++ and install image。

The BIOS is newest BIOS from DELL support2.13.1

After showing the +++++, The Screen will be black about 20s then reenter the Select Install MacOS from Boot MacOS Catalina. it's a loop! I have recorded a movie but cann't upload to there.

Just now, I have plug a Hackintosh Quadro K4200 GPU card in the PC, which doesn't need driver in MacOS, using the EFI myself and yours, the problem is same. I think the mainly problem may the motherboard is C236 Chipset belongs to 100 series.

Last edited:
Can anyone help for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back