Graphics
K3100M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
if it is optimus then only your intel graphics will work

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:
I've installed that tool by following instructions and generated the report. (attached)

Attachments

Motherboard
Dell Precision M6800
CPU
i7-4910MQ
Graphics
K3100M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
TY very much Precision M6800. Your EFI folder not only allowed me to clean install Mojave on my M6800 (I've been trying, since before it's release to public), but also worked in my High Sierra & allowed me to upgrade to Mojave (always failed blackscreen prior). Both installations worked AOK with exception of getting the Audio to work, but I'm certain that other fixes will pop up eventually. I did try your Audio fix in the clean 1st (failed), then the upgrade afterwards, since it's Audio worked AOK prior to the upgrade, but still no device shows up.
View attachment 362509

Update: NVM. I got'er done on a clean install & using MultiBeast-High-Sierra-Edition-10.4.0 to install the Audio & Lilu.

Thanks again Precision M6800. Your success led me to mine. I'm very pleased with the faster startup than was in High Sierra. I prolly had it too garbaged up with unnecessary kexts.
which EFI folder you replaced? from "EFI Dell Precision" or "Final EFI 30 Nov Fix"

Attachments

Last edited:

ugooh

Banned
Motherboard
EliteBook 8470p
CPU
i5-3320M
Graphics
HD 4000
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi all can any1 help generate a proper usb ssd for my laptop. My camera is not showing up, also my seat where my wireless mouse receiver is attached is not working. When I tried generating one myself everything was showing camera, esata etc, but was getting HPxx instead of HSxx, and PRxx without SSxx showing. Currently with the config now, the HPxx, PRxx and SSxx are all showing without the esata and camera showing. Also my card reader is not working. Thanks all

Motherboard
Dell Precision 7730-Clover
CPU
E-2186M
Graphics
P3200 + UHD P630, 1920x1080
MODIFIED (Final Update 30 Nov 2018)

For Mojave and High Sierra

Here's my final EFI update for Dell precision m6800 with alots of fixes and tweaks ; just download and install Nvidia web driver for High Sierra

- Fully working everything audio , Bluetooth, Ethernet , wifi , mSata , Card reader ....
- Bios Reset fixed
- Brightness Slider
- Optimus Graphic
- Use Intel HD only or Intel HD + Nvidia (if you want Nvidia only then disable Optimus in bios)
- What is missing and doesn't work ?
You tell me
- all fixes files and instructions are included

Thank You ...

NB : this guide will work 99% with any similar model from Dell as M4800 ....

Links for my old EFI is below ; just use it for Nvidia only with Optimus Graphics disabled in Bios
Thank you very much for your effort in making this working, I want to ask though: I have a Dell Precision 7730 and I also suffer from the dreaded "Enable Switchable Graphics" button reset. I wanted to know how you managed to fix it.

Thank you again for your time