Contribute
Register

Dell Precision Fixed Workstation T3600 Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just received the offer of a Dell Precision Fixed Workstation T3600. Just wondering if it will be fully compatible with the latest version of OS X?

I'm still quite new to this.

Please give a complete specification of the computer so that we can help to try to determine if this is possible.

Hello, as I also intend to make a Hackintosh from a Dell T3600. What other specs do I need to supply?

GPU: Quadro 2000
Ram: 32GB ECC
CPU: Xeon E5-1620

Thanks in advance.

How are you doing with this?

Im giving it a go right now. Weirdness with the bootloader/MultiBeast, but I was able to install 10.9 thus far. I'm only a couple hours in. Don't really know my way around that well, but not quite a newb either.

Did anyone get OSX installed on there t3600?

M.monkhouse, I feel like I was MIGHTY close, but looked to the community for guidance and found little to none.

Seems like at least one person has gotten most of it working. I've been tempted to go to lesser hardware.

Are you in it? Perhaps we could coordinate our efforts?

cheers,

Have you ever got the T3600 working?
I got my hands on two of them for free and wondering about putting 10.10 on it.
If you got yours working what steps did you use?
Thanks.

M.monkhouse, I feel like I was MIGHTY close, but looked to the community for guidance and found little to none.

Seems like at least one person has gotten most of it working. I've been tempted to go to lesser hardware.

Are you in it? Perhaps we could coordinate our efforts?

cheers,

Hi,

I'm trying to install El Capitan on a t3600. Did anyone in this thread successfully get it to install? I just want to know if I should give up or if there was a way.

tokaitalbo I have a t3600 have el cap on mine the only thing that is not so well is my GPU I have an NVIDIA GTX 970 and its fps on Cinebench is about 30fps. otherwise everything works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back