I'm having a few lingering problems with my T5820 Hackintosh. I'm running Catalina and it is in the following state:
1. It doesn't seem to boot consistently. It will generally always boot in verbose mode, using the -npci2000 or -npci3000 flag. It won't boot at all without them. And it won't boot without verbose mode... which I find a little weird, and frustrating.
2. USB, audio, network and HDD ports and all of my PCIe devices seem to be working fine.
3. I am still experiencing a strange sluggishness when opening the "about this Mac". It will show all the details, but it will take 2 or 3 seconds for my AMD WX7100 to appear in the list. It just shows a blank space when first opening it.
4. I seem to be hitting a limit of 12 sound devices in my audio midi/sound preference settings? It that a known limitation of OSX? I have an Avid HDX card, Blackmagic Decklink Extreme 3D & RME HDSPe MADI PCIe card in the machine. There are the two or three 3.5mm sound ports in the Dell T5870. I also have a variety of virtual sound cards (Dante Via Stereo & 16 channel, Dolby Audio Bridge). The main problem seems to be the 6(?!? it only have 4 physical ports) HDMI audio outputs associated with the WX7100 which bumps others off. For example - the RME HDSPe control and hardware panel shows the RME MADI card. I can control settings, change sample rates and clock sources... but it doesn't appear anywhere in the system as a usable sound card. If I create a Pro Tools Aggregate device in Audio Midi Settings, the Black Magic Extreme 3D will disappear from the list but still remains accessible through the Blackmagic Pane in preferences.
Strange, eh? Is perhaps point 4 related to point 3 in some way?
5. There seems to be a variety of 'err' messages in verbose mode during the initial loading of OSX, prior to the +++++++
I have tried fumbling my way through clover configurator to see if anything in there might be amiss, but I'm not across all of the functions. The EFI is basically the one Sylvain83 shared for catalina, with a couple of changes. The profile is an iMac Pro 1,1 rather than a Mac Pro 7,1. The drivers and Kexts have been updated to the most recent, where available. It is still built on Clover version 5119, as updating it to 5142 would prevent the machine from booting OSX entirely. It would make it to the 5142 clover screen, but then kernel panic/freeze or crash before getting to the +++++
Any insight, hints or advice would be flipping amazing. It feels like I am so close, but also so far away... haha.