Contribute
Register

Dell Optiplex 9020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not buy the 9020 :) What happened was that a number of PC were thrown out in my company. They were just out of warranty... There was a big pile of 9020 and 9010 and some other older 960 (?). Monitors were thrown out as well. Picked up 2 x 9010 + 1 x 9020 + 6x 2007FP :)
I did not buy the computer :) I suddenly had it in my boot and was looking for a purpose for it :) Found one :)

the 9010 went to a friend (incl 2 monitors) and the other 9010 went to my brother.

thanks for the card link. Costs about 3 times as much as the 550. I guess for now this is OK... as long as I can run World of Warships on it, i am ok. And this is working on the RX550... which has 4 GB as well.
Let's get the audio issue sorted for now... Amazon says delivery comes on Wednesday...

the 9010 went to a friend (incl 2 monitors) and the other 9010 went to my brother
Cool, you got the better of the three. You can direct them to my 9010 guide for Catalina if they want to try this out. I even made the guide in video format so it's easy to follow.

Does the 9010 guide also apply to the 9020?
No, not all of it. The 9020 guide is in the Golden Builds section. Just put into search: "OptiMac."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back