Contribute
Register

Dell Optiplex 9020 Mid Tower / Realtek ALC3220

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

I'm fairly new to the Hackintosh scene, I have gotten the whole thing set up fairly nicely with the glaring omission of the audio.

I have looked around and I know what the ALC I need to find (Kext for Realtek ALC3220) but I can't seem to get anywhere with it.

After struggling with this for a week and installing so many kext I don't know what to do any more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated or if someone has the answer which I haven't found yet then.

Cheers!

If you haven't solved your sound problems try Multi Beast using QuickUEFI and install AppleALC. I worked for me after trying several other solutions which caused problems especially VooDoo

Hi,I have a same dell optiplex 9020 and already installed Mojave,It work ok except audio. I copy voohooHDA.text(2.89,2.9,2.9.1) to EFI/Clover/10.14 , but my computer reboot non stop can't enter os.
I replaced my EFI Folder to fix this problem... but I had to use another Hackintosh to do it.

Newsflash: They're doing it again. 48% off on 7020s and 9020s until Friday at the Dell Store. Kinda wish I'd waited.

Dell Refurbished Desktop

Newsflash: They're doing it again. 48% off on 7020s and 9020s until Friday at the Dell Store. Kinda wish I'd waited.

Dell Refurbished Desktop
Says 50% off the 7010.
Screen Shot 1.jpg

I solved the same problem with multibeast and applealc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back