Contribute
Register

DELL Optiplex 9010 trouble shoot Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I've been trying to boot up the Hackintosh but I seem to have trouble at one point. The Apple logo shows up and starts to load but at the end it give me Block symbol. and for some reason under Recommended BIOS Settings for Installation Guide the bios for this dell is very different then what it says for the setting to set up? That is were its really confusing me. I'm thinking it is the set up for the bios. could someone please :?::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: I'm new here bye the way.

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: OptiPlex 9010
System Type: x64-based PC
Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.
[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9 GenuineIntel ~3401 Mhz
Intel I7 3770K
8GB RAM

Attachments

• 23811-blocking-symbol1.png
    23811-blocking-symbol1.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 163
Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

9010sff
i5-3570
16GB
R7-350x

bios uefi, sata achi, disable vtd, disable usb3.0
sometimes after initial install completes and restarts... usb ports will stop working at welcome screen.
Reboot into bios turn on usb3.0, if hangs at welcome, go back into bios disable usb3.0 and now you can use keyboard and mouse at welcome screen to finish install.

Hope that helps...

I'm still without audio and usb3.0, though I'm sure audio is alc269.

9010sff
i5-3570
16GB
R7-350x

sometimes after initial install completes and restarts... usb ports will stop working at welcome screen.
Reboot into bios turn on usb3.0, if hangs at welcome, go back into bios disable usb3.0 and now you can use keyboard and mouse at welcome screen to finish install.

Hope that helps...

I'm still without audio and usb3.0, though I'm sure audio is alc269.[/QUOT

9010sff
i5-3570
16GB
R7-350x

Hope that helps...

I'm still without audio and usb3.0, though I'm sure audio is alc269.

What is the vtd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back