Motherboard
HP 8300
CPU
Core i5 3470
Graphics
GT 710 2GB LP
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I have a Optiplex 9010 with core i5 3570 (without K!), I also have a ATI 4570.
I created a bootable flash drive based on this thread, I tried legacy and uefi both! with config 13.2.
I have done some search and people telling about boot in safe mode for installation..-x
with this, without it, with other flags... Im getting a same error(KP)
the error is same as this post
in the next post of above link @RehabMan said:
You should:
- install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext using Multibeast. >>> I installed nullcpupower....on flash drive
- install SSDT for your CPU (use ProBook Installer v6.1 [currently beta9]) >>> at the last moment of installation...faild!
- check your DSDT to be sure Processor objects are declared in Scope (_PR). Use MaciASL to search for 'Processor'>>i dont have , should I do sth before installation about this?
- use DropSSDT=Yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist >>> I use dropssdt=yes when booting
- use GenerateCStates=No, GeneratePStates=No in org.chameleon.boot.plist >>> I also use these, when booting
- make sure you have an appropriate System Definition (smbios.plist) installed that matches your hardware. Probably MacBookPro 8,2 for your Sandy i7. You can use Chameleon Wizard. >>>>I think for Ivy bridge is 13,2 I used this and also test 14,2
I get same error
with uefi >>>> stuck at the error
with legacy >>> clover is very slow, after starting the process stuck at same error and restarted!
sorry for language problems!
thank a lot

Hi, I have a Optiplex 9010 with core i5 3570 (without K!), I also have a ATI 4570.
I created a bootable flash drive based on this thread, I tried legacy and uefi both! with config 13.2.
I have done some search and people telling about boot in safe mode for installation..-x
with this, without it, with other flags... Im getting a same error(KP)
the error is same as this post
in the next post of above link @RehabMan said:
You should:
- install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext using Multibeast. >>> I installed nullcpupower....on flash drive
- install SSDT for your CPU (use ProBook Installer v6.1 [currently beta9]) >>> at the last moment of installation...faild!
- check your DSDT to be sure Processor objects are declared in Scope (_PR). Use MaciASL to search for 'Processor'>>i dont have , should I do sth before installation about this?
- use DropSSDT=Yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist >>> I use dropssdt=yes when booting
- use GenerateCStates=No, GeneratePStates=No in org.chameleon.boot.plist >>> I also use these, when booting
- make sure you have an appropriate System Definition (smbios.plist) installed that matches your hardware. Probably MacBookPro 8,2 for your Sandy i7. You can use Chameleon Wizard. >>>>I think for Ivy bridge is 13,2 I used this and also test 14,2
I get same error
with uefi >>>> stuck at the error
with legacy >>> clover is very slow, after starting the process stuck at same error and restarted!
sorry for language problems!
thank a lot

Try injecting NullCPUPowerManagement. It may help your situation, make you go successfully to the installation screen.

Try injecting NullCPUPowerManagement. It may help your situation, make you go successfully to the installation screen.
Tnx a lot. Now, I pass this section but stop at PCI...attached image
I tried pcirootuid graphicsenabler=no and -x
Same error
Even test on 8600gt
I think its related to VGA?
Edit: I add npci=0x3000
Goes one line further and stop at
HID: Legacy shid2

Attachments

• WP_20161111_004.jpg
    WP_20161111_004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Same error
Even test on 8600gt

Yeah you can't use VGA in OSX. You need to get an adapter, or use a different port.

Same error
Even test on 8600gt
macOS does not support VGA (since long time ago). You need to use HDMI / DP / DVI-D.

Yeah you can't use VGA in OSX. You need to get an adapter, or use a different port.
I used wrong word!
I am using dvi port
I meant, that is related to graphic card!
Sorry
Any suggestions?
Edit:
With adding npci=0x1000
I get this
I think still waiting for root device
I'm using USB 2

Attachments

• WP_20161111_006.jpg
    WP_20161111_006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:
dude , I'm using dell 9010 , cpu is i5-3550.
suggest you use clover , uefi usb driver.
i add a additional video card (gtx650) , works fine.
oh ,if you are using original power from dell , please replace it .

I don't understand what that means "using original power from Dell, please replace it." Would you explain?

I used wrong word!
I am using dvi port
I meant, that is related to graphic card!
Sorry
Any suggestions?
Edit:
With adding npci=0x1000
I get this
I think still waiting for root device
I'm using USB 2
how did I fix this last year ?:silent:
can't remember:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back