Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I'm having an old machine of mine and wanted to use macOS on it. I tried various ways to install but unable to install macOS on it.

My Computer Config.

Dell Optiplex 790

i5 2400 2nd gen. processor
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
DVD writer

Can you please let me know whats the actual procedure to install.
Even I tried by using UniBeast, but still I'm not able to install.

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Your processor's integrated graphics are unsupported.

@chanster, try to find a good used GT 740. That's the cheapest current graphics cards that will be compatible with macOS Majove should you upgrade.

How did you create your USB Installation thumb drive? Since Sierra is now two macOS version old, where did you download Sierra?

@chanster, try to find a good used GT 740. That's the cheapest current graphics cards that will be compatible with macOS Majove should you upgrade.

How did you create your USB Installation thumb drive? Since Sierra is now two macOS version old, where did you download Sierra?

I have already saved my download on one of mine friends imac

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Your processor's integrated graphics are unsupported.

I have sucessfully installed macOS Sierra by using Gigabyte GT710 2GB DDR3 Graphic card
and i have connected via HDMI port of Graphic Card to My LED Screen. But now i'm having problem with audio (sound)

i tried installing Realtek ALC269(Brix only) and also tried VoodooHDA 2.8.6 but nothing worked.

Please let me know for audio.

For assistance with Audio you should post in the Audio forum.
Read the 'sticky' guides first and be sure to comply with the Problem Reporting instructions or you will not get any help.

For assistance with Audio you should post in the Audio forum.
Read the 'sticky' guides first and be sure to comply with the Problem Reporting instructions or you will not get any help.
sorry sir

I have sucessfully installed macOS Sierra by using Gigabyte GT710 2GB DDR3 Graphic card
and i have connected via HDMI port of Graphic Card to My LED Screen. But now i'm having problem with audio (sound)

i tried installing Realtek ALC269(Brix only) and also tried VoodooHDA 2.8.6 but nothing worked.

I have the exact same PC, I tried multiple times to install any mac os on it but couldn't reach the clover boot screen. can you submit your config.plist and share your experience with this machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back