Contribute
Register

Dell Optiplex 7020/9020 SFF Desktops at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Best Seller in Amazon Tower Computers

Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Today, Jan. 18th, five of the top six best sellers are Dell Optiplex SFF desktops. Includes the 7010, 7020 and 9020. People everywhere are buying up these reliable and affordable PCs. Built better than many new ones are.

Screen Shot 13.jpg

A Fun Hackintosh History Lesson
Did you know that the very first Intel hackintosh could have been a Sony VAIO laptop ? And Apple/Jobs wanted to create it in partnership with Sony in 2001?
Also see: https://www.quora.com/Apple-company...secrets-so-well/answer/Kim-Scheinberg?srid=i1

Apple installed Mac OS X onto some Dell desktops in the early 2000s, which is mentioned in the video.

Watch this short interview with Michael Dell.

Last edited:
How much of a difference does the i5 make versus the i7?

How much of a difference does the i5 make versus the i7?
For general use things like web surfing, email and social media it makes little difference. For video/photo editing and coding it makes a big difference. You get higher clock speeds and 4 extra threads with an i7.

For general use things like web surfing, email and social media it makes little difference. For video/photo editing and coding it makes a big difference. You get higher clock speeds and 4 extra threads with an i7.
Dang, I wanted to be greedy and get really cheap, but I should probably be smart and only get a really good deal instead of a fantastic no brainer deal. Thanks for finding this!!! I bought a gaming pc and can’t afford a lot for my hackintosh budget.

What are the mobo, CPU and graphics in this ?
ASUS - TUF GAMING X570-PLUS, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, and an nVidia 3060Ti (which is the problem--I can't use the onboard AMD graphics, and I can't use the 3060Ti)...

ASUS - TUF GAMING X570-PLUS, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, and an nVidia 3060Ti (which is the problem--I can't use the onboard AMD graphics, and I can't use the 3060Ti)...
Correct. Apple has ditched Nvidia for good with the release of Monterey 12.0.1. What will you be using macOS for ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back