Contribute
Register

Dell Optiplex 3080 SFF - Monterey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 3080 (mini)
CPU
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10500T (6-Core, 12MB Cache, 2.3GHz to 3.8GHz, 35W)
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
HELP ME ! i wanna cry :|
I had Big Sur on my computer and everything was working fine, yesterday i don't know why but i thought i could update to Monterey and it should work with no issues after doing some research, however now i'm having issues with loading the OS, at first it seemed like the wireless ktext was having issues but now i'm not really sure what else could it be and i'm stuck!
I updated all my Ktext and Drivers using OCC and they should be all up to date. is there anything else i'm missing ??
attached is my current EFI hopefully someone will be able to help me i'm lost!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    36.2 MB · Views: 221
HELP ME ! i wanna cry :|
I had Big Sur on my computer and everything was working fine, yesterday i don't know why but i thought i could update to Monterey and it should work with no issues after doing some research, however now i'm having issues with loading the OS, at first it seemed like the wireless ktext was having issues but now i'm not really sure what else could it be and i'm stuck!
I updated all my Ktext and Drivers using OCC and they should be all up to date. is there anything else i'm missing ??
attached is my current EFI hopefully someone will be able to help me i'm lost!
When you say you are stuck what does that mean? What happens when you try to install? I notice you have two wireless kexts loading, AirportItlwm.kext and Itlwm.kext, you only need one or the other. You are also still using IntelBluetoothInjector.kext which no longer works in Monterey. Maybe disable all bluetooth and wireless kexts until you finish install. You can also try changing SecureBootModel to "Disabled" from default if disabling kexts doesn't work. Kind of guessing without more information.

Thanks for your reply. you're awsome i think the bluetooth was really the issue. i will look into it now.

I still have an issue with using the "restart" option from the OS maybe you can help me with that? I have no clue where to look. when i hit the restart option from the OS it will try to reboot and then it will go to sleep i have to hard power off and power on the computer.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. you're awsome i think the bluetooth was really the issue. i will look into it now.

I still have an issue with using the "restart" option from the OS maybe you can help me with that? I have no clue where to look. when i hit the restart option from the OS it will try to reboot and then it will go to sleep i have to hard power off and power on the computer.
That's a new one for me, I see you never configured your USB Ports, which may have something to do with it, but I'll tell you up front I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back