Contribute
Register

Dell Optiplex 3020/7020/9020 High Sierra Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, great guide Greetings! I have dell 3020 sff from soon and today install macos 10.14.6. No problem with Gt710 2gb very good card for low price, i have no time for dsdt, fine tune, etc. today, seems to machine ok at all , but soon post back when finish all work. Once again congratulations on the great post! Sorry for my English!

Hi, I just finished the install high sierra 10.13.6 and everything is working just fine but I noticed that my usb 3.0 port is a little bit slow. But its working just fine. Is it normal? And one other thing, if I want to use the intel 4600 GPU what should I do to make it go 4k? It seems that the max res is about 1440p. It still have problem with sleep, but I can live with that.

Just want to put my appreciation here for the great work. Got a used Dell Optiplex 3020 SFF today and followed this guide through to install Mojave, as far as I am aware most stuff are working! Thank you so much.

under Acpi fix S3D seems to have fix the sleep problem on my i5 3020. Maybe consider adding that to the guide. I am having some flicker from time to time, and HMDI audio on my 1050 ti comes, and goes. I am hardware accelerated, and running latest cuda, and Nvidia web drivers. this is my first working Hackintosh and its thanks to this guide. THANK YOU!!! @westyd1982

Hi, I just finished the install high sierra 10.13.6 and everything is working just fine but I noticed that my usb 3.0 port is a little bit slow. But its working just fine. Is it normal? And one other thing, if I want to use the intel 4600 GPU what should I do to make it go 4k? It seems that the max res is about 1440p. It still have problem with sleep, but I can live with that.
hey can u share your ssdt for enable usb 3.0 ..I can get mine working right..it show at usb 3.0 bus but its actually just usb 2.0

Having a nightmare getting 2 screens on DP to work on high sierra following this guide - any ideas chaps?

Having a nightmare getting 2 screens on DP to work on high sierra following this guide - any ideas chaps?
Turn off multiple monitors in bios and choose your card , make sure all the your gpu settings are selected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back