Contribute
Register

Dell Optiplex 3020/7020/9020 High Sierra Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation very smooth, but lost sound, can't open EFI mount v3, multibeast came error. Waiting for all updates.

Dell optiplex 9020

Hi Andey21, was this a clean install or update?

I did update, whole process like a real mac:D

Strange, mine hung for 45minutes before i'd had enough

1570653640564347854846144726831.jpg

Was able to get my 3020 working with this guide's explicit help. Everything works!

Can some with a working 7020 with the i5 share your EFI folder? Im getting an invalid CPU error on booting the installer (trying to do vanilla and not beast tools) I want to see whats different

I added a Radeon Pro WX 4100 to my 3020, but had to forego the front audio connection as the card blocks the header on the motherboard.

Does anyone know if a 7020 motherboard would fit in the chassis? From the looks of it, that motherboard's header is shifted away from the PCI slot vs. directly under it.

Hi guys, I'm a newbie for hacintosh, I have one Dell PC Optilex 3020 I3 - 4130, I try to make one, but it's stop at the apple logo and can't boot to the installer, I am attempting for 2 days but nothing I can change, please help me!, I dont know how to make the clover folder with part as Driver and kext and one more is config, anybody please share one help on me, I appreciate your help!. attached file is mine extract by F4 from clover. I use HHD storage!.

Attachments

• origin.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back