CPU
i5-4950
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
@AndroidAP, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
Sorry about that. I have updated my profile. I have a Dell Optiplex 7020 and I might have done something wrong. Will try to re-install the OS to see if the issue persists.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Sorry about that. I have updated my profile. I have a Dell Optiplex 7020 and I might have done something wrong.
You only entered your CPU.
Please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) and iGPU or Graphics Card to your profile (personal details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).

Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 7020
CPU
i5-4950
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) and iGPU or Graphics Card to your profile (personal details).
Done. Anything else that I have missed?

Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 7020
CPU
i5-4950
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
The system automatically reboots after I have installed the kext file using KextBeast then the issue happens. Is there an alternative way to install the VoodooHDA.kext file without using KextBeast?

Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
20th Anniv. Mac
Trying to Install High Sierra and I have discovered my Dell Optiplex 9020 is actually a 9020M, as in micro, as in NO USB 2.0 ports at all, 6 USB 3.0 ports. Been scouring the forums and everyone says to boot on USB 2.0. Obviously not an option. Suggestions?

Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
20th Anniv. Mac
To elaborate... I have followed this guide to the letter... shows Apple Logo for about 5 seconds, then reboots to Clover.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
To elaborate... I have followed this guide to the letter... shows Apple Logo for about 5 seconds, then reboots to Clover.
Try replacing the Config.plist on your Unibeast Installer with the one attached below. Then boot from the installer again.

Attachments

Motherboard
Dell optiplex 7020
CPU
i5 4590
Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi There, I have just picked up a dell optiplex 7020 and have managed to get a working install of high sierra with everything working apart from sleep. I wondered if anyone had managed to get sleep working as it was working on sierra so I wondered if I needed to bring across an older kext or if there was another work around to get sleep working. I have the option of using the nvidia geforce 210 if need be or on board intel 4600hd.

Thanks for your help

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@rev4turbomonster, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.