Graphics
HD 7450
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Dell 3010 ssf. intel 3450 i5 ,8g ram, seagate 1tb.
I bought on the net $65 without the HD.
UniBeast 9 was what got the usb intaller done. thanks.
made installer on other Mac.
clover 4769 got it upend running.
kextbeast loaded kext for sound and lan.
It was not difficult. monitor is Vizio 55c2.
Bose123 sound.
about $150 got the job done.

What are you using for graphics ? The HD2500 that the 3450 has ?
What resolution do you get ? QE/CI ?

sorry so late in reply, wife is Boss. I have Ati 7470 . res 1920x180

What is the config you used on unibeast and bios to get it working? Is there any special process? I'm struggling just to load the installation on my optiplex 3010 i5 3470

:(

What is the config you used on unibeast and bios to get it working? Is there any special process? I'm struggling just to load the installation on my optiplex 3010 i5 3470
Get a graphics card that is supported. A GT 710 will work. I've used a Quadro K600 which is also Kepler based.

I have a GTX 760, it worked out of the box on previous hacintosh. But now I have this optiplex 3010, on wich I'm trying to install mojave.

I have a GTX 760, it worked out of the box on previous hacintosh. But now I have this optiplex 3010, on wich I'm trying to install mojave.
Try replacing the Unibeast config.plist with the one I've attached and see if you reach the installer. Your BIOS should be set to UEFI booting. Try with and without legacy option enabled.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 333
Try replacing the Unibeast config.plist with the one I've attached and see if you reach the installer. Your BIOS should be set to UEFI booting. Try with and without legacy option enabled.

So I tried that, and still the same. I get "RANDONSEED" error while loading, followed by lots of +++ symbols. I did a lot of research, but nothing that I didn't understand how to solve it. Most of the topics about it were about allready installed OS.

I tried marking legacy on Unibeast, but the flash drive did not complete the process.

Then I did it again, this time with UEFI, and marked UEFI on BIOS, unmarked legacy support, and same result RANDOMSEED.
Tried toggling UEFI and Legacy values from BIOS several times and get the same result, disabled secure boot, tried ATA instead of AHCI. Every thing I do gets me the same error.

So I succeeded installing Mojave on it. As dumb as it can be, my problem was that I was using Unibeast 9.0.0 to create the installer. Used last release of Unibeast and created USB on Legacy mode.

Everything works except audio (not worry, I have a usb audio stick), even sleep state works.

GTX 760 working out of the box, but I used Whatevergreen to see if I get rid of some stuttering happening when I drag windows and mouse pointer also stutters some times. No luck with that, but is not very noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back