- Oct 11, 2017
- Dell Insprion 3459 (Clover)
- Intel Graphics HD 520
- Mobile Phone
Hi RehabMan. Thanks for your instructions. Here is what I did:ACPI/origin is missing.
Please re-create it, then use F4 in Clover to populate it with native ACPI files.
Note that you didn't patch ACPI correctly.
These options are a bad idea (in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes): FixRegions, AddHDMI. Remove.
SSDT.aml conflicts with config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true. Remove SSDT.aml from ACPI/patched.
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
No need for ACHIPortInjector.kext for your hardware. Use SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext instead.
- Re-create native ACPI files through Clover - F4.
- I re-patched DSDT by static patching. These are patches I used: Fix _WAK Arg0 v2, Rename _DSM to XDSM, SMBUS Fix, Shutdown Fix V2.
- HPET and IRQ patches I did't use because I have no problem with sleep/wake and Audio until now.
- Remove FixRegions, AddHDMI from Clover.
- Remove SSDT.aml from ACPI/patched
- Reinstall all kexts in S/L/E. Add SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext
I attached 2 gen_debug.sh files. One is before sleep, two is after sleep.
My problem is after wake from sleep, my browser will crash if I tried to play any online video like from youtube. I can't preview image in finder. Finder need to be relaunch if I do that.
Thanks in advanced again.
1.7 MB Views: 10
1.8 MB Views: 8