HP Zbook 15 G3
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530 + M1000M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys

I’m having problems to boot up my system with High Sierra. I could install complete but when I boot from my osx disk in clover I have problems with the AMD.

What I did to get the install:
- In BIOS:
- Legacy boot diabled
- SATA to ahci
- Integrated graphics turn off
- External monitor pluged in DPort.
- SSD internal format with GPT
- USB 2.0 with high sierra and clover
- External moise and external keyboard

Booting:
- Boot from USB
- In Clover/Options/Graphics injector check Inject Edid, InjectATI, DeInit and Load Video Bios
- Run the installer and Voilá
- Get the install screen ins your external monitor.

Everything is going well until you boot from the disk of your system after install in clover.

Then I get this pic I attached.

I attached the Graphics injection screen too because it shows AMD Radeon HD 7700 and I wonder if I can to change to firepro m5100.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AA0416B2-B7F5-4A58-94B9-97F86F4A15B3.jpeg
    AA0416B2-B7F5-4A58-94B9-97F86F4A15B3.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 290
  • 754F5123-731C-447A-905D-4C11BB15CABB.jpeg
    754F5123-731C-447A-905D-4C11BB15CABB.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 302
Ok. I'm here again.

I got to boot my system using the patch AMD7000Controller for OPM, and in graphics of config.plist checkcing Inject EDID, Load VBios, Inject ATI, RadeonDeInit.

What works:

- Wifi, bluetooth
- Trackpad, mouse, keyboard
- Battery
- All USBs perfectly

What doesn't works:

- Integrated graphics - Black Screen (I get this in another laptop with an Nvidia K2100M as dedicated graphics)
- Dadicated Graphics - It's detected as ATI Radeon HD7700 (It's a an AMD Firepro M5100) The laptop always detect the inside monitor like second monitor. So if I haven't an external monitor I can't see the login icon to write the password. I see the "second monitor", a kind of shadows of the wallpaper.

* I need Help with the graphics.

- Sound. (I will work for this)

Thanks in advance, mates. @RehabMan @Feartech

Attachments

• debug_2789.zip
    2 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Ok. I'm here again.

I got to boot my system using the patch AMD7000Controller for OPM, and in graphics of config.plist checkcing Inject EDID, Load VBios, Inject ATI, RadeonDeInit.

What works:

- Wifi, bluetooth
- Trackpad, mouse, keyboard
- Battery
- All USBs perfectly

What doesn't works:

- Integrated graphics - Black Screen (I get this in another laptop with an Nvidia K2100M as dedicated graphics)
- Dadicated Graphics - It's detected as ATI Radeon HD7700 (It's a an AMD Firepro M5100) The laptop always detect the inside monitor like second monitor. So if I have no an external monitor I can't see the login icon to put the password. I see the "second monitor", a kind of shadows of the wallpaper.

* I need Help with the graphics.

- Sound. (I will work for this)

Thanks in advance, mates. @RehabMan @Feartech
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Done!

Thanks.
not sure with dedicated AMD card, you could try this:
Hackintool:

not sure with dedicated AMD card, you could try this:
Hackintool:
Thanks @Feartech . I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back