Contribute
Register

Dell Latitude E7450 - Post install stuff need help with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was referring to your statement/response earlier....

You can force USB2 devices on XHCI to EHCI with FakePCIID+FakePCIID_XHCIMux.

Figured it out anyways... FakePCIID+FakePCIID_XHCIMux is kexts that needs to installed in S/L/E

It now reflects as follows...

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 07.14.43.png

Was referring to your statement/response earlier....

Figured it out anyways... FakePCIID+FakePCIID_XHCIMux is kexts that needs to installed in S/L/E

It now reflects as follows...

View attachment 166470

Yes, as should be expected.

Installed Sierra QMI Kext with no difference which leaves to the conclusion the Kext, referring to Sierre QMI Kext is outdated and only works with Yosemite (10.10)

Installed Sierra QMI Kext with no difference which leaves to the conclusion the Kext, referring to Sierre QMI Kext is outdated and only works with Yosemite (10.10)

It would not be surprising. The USB stack was completely re-written in 10.11. For example, BrcmPatchRAM had to be significantly modified to work with the new USB interfaces. There is a compatibility layer, but it is incomplete and not 100% (typical Apple).

Now Dual Booting with Windows 10 no issues.

Seems like I have a bluetooth issues... Almost as if my Bluetooth connection to the mouse is a bit "laggy" and interrupted.

Now Dual Booting with Windows 10 no issues.

Seems like I have a bluetooth issues... Almost as if my Bluetooth connection to the mouse is a bit "laggy" and interrupted.

Which bluetooth hardware do you have installed?

If Broadcom, did you install the required firmware uploader? (BrcmPatchRAM2+BrcmFirmwareRepo)

Which bluetooth hardware do you have installed?

If Broadcom, did you install the required firmware uploader? (BrcmPatchRAM2+BrcmFirmwareRepo)

Should reflect in signature now on this post updated it earlier today.

will double check on those but pretty sure I have BrcmPatchRam2 will double check the other one a bit later.

Should reflect in signature now on this post updated it earlier today.

will double check on those but pretty sure I have BrcmPatchRam2 will double check the other one a bit later.

Make sure you have no other solutions for BCM94352 except those mentioned in the FAQ.

Can someone write a short summary about what you managed to get working and what not, specially focused on more problematic things like keyboard/trackpad and audio.

thx

Can someone write a short summary about what you managed to get working and what not, specially focused on more problematic things like keyboard/trackpad and audio.

thx

Earlier in the thread I've mentioned that everything is working for except the WWAN module

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back