Contribute
Register

Dell Latitude E6440 won't boot to macOS Mojave Installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Latitude E6440
CPU
i5-4300M
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello.

First and foremost: I am new to hackintoshing so please bear with me. I'm sorry if i make stupid mistakes.

I made my installer with UniBeast on a SanDisk Ultra 32GB USB, and plugged it into my computer. Specs are as follows:

Dell Latitude E6440:
Intel Core i5vPro [email protected]
8GB 1600Mhz RAM
Intel HD Graphics
(Sorry if i missed anything)

Anyway, I booted into Clover, which worked fine, then selected boot to macOS Mojave. I am then greeted to a Apple Logo and a bar. When that bar reaches about 60-70%, everything dissapears and I get the prohibitory sign. I've tries everything I've seen online, such as making sure the SATA was set to AHCI (Which it was).

I'm very stumped and don't know how to proceed. If anyone knows whats wrong that'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hello.

First and foremost: I am new to hackintoshing so please bear with me. I'm sorry if i make stupid mistakes.

I made my installer with UniBeast on a SanDisk Ultra 32GB USB, and plugged it into my computer. Specs are as follows:

Dell Latitude E6440:
Intel Core i5vPro [email protected]
8GB 1600Mhz RAM
Intel HD Graphics
(Sorry if i missed anything)

Anyway, I booted into Clover, which worked fine, then selected boot to macOS Mojave. I am then greeted to a Apple Logo and a bar. When that bar reaches about 60-70%, everything dissapears and I get the prohibitory sign. I've tries everything I've seen online, such as making sure the SATA was set to AHCI (Which it was).

I'm very stumped and don't know how to proceed. If anyone knows whats wrong that'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I have read these 2 forum posts previously with no success

I have read these 2 forum posts previously with no success
unibeast is for desktops

also you haven't uploaded any problem reporting files, upload them after you have followed the laptop guide if you are unable to boot

make sure to use a USB2.0 stick 16GB should be fine

unibeast is for desktops

also you haven't uploaded any problem reporting files, upload them after you have followed the laptop guide if you are unable to boot

make sure to use a USB2.0 stick 16GB should be fine
Ok. I'm using a 32 GB USB3.0. Could that be the issue? I don't have any other USBs so I just used this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back