Contribute
Register

Dell Latitude 6430u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,

Because i didn't get it to work better i decide to start from the beginning and make it step by step again but now i got a Kernel Panic every time i boot. -x -f -v dosen't work, too. :banghead:

IMG.jpg

Hello again,

Because i didn't get it to work better i decide to start from the beginning and make it step by step again but now i got a Kernel Panic every time i boot. -x -f -v dosen't work, too. :banghead:

View attachment 62332

Do you have correct SSDT installed?

I generate the SSDT with ProBook Installer v6.1, just like i did it before..

You have DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates/CStates=No ??

OK after a fresh install i make everything the same as before except adding SSDT and the HD4K-ig=3! Now my Laptop boots normaly with GraphicsEnabler=No.
But all the USB Ports didn't work, i try the USB 3 Kext from MultiBeast but didn't work at all.
and the Trackpad is dead also tried the voodooPS2 but i got an error on boot :(

But in Safe Boot USB works fine probably with USB 2.0 speed, how can i make them to work on normal boot with usb 2.0?

edit: try to generate the SSDT but doesn't work, again:
IMG.jpg

OK after a fresh install i make everything the same as before except adding SSDT and the HD4K-ig=3! Now my Laptop boots normaly with GraphicsEnabler=No.
But all the USB Ports didn't work, i try the USB 3 Kext from MultiBeast but didn't work at all.
and the Trackpad is dead also tried the voodooPS2 but i got an error on boot :(

But in Safe Boot USB works fine probably with USB 2.0 speed, how can i make them to work on normal boot with usb 2.0?

edit: try to generate the SSDT but doesn't work, again:
View attachment 62455

But you had SSDT working at one point, but not now. You must be doing something different/wrong. Double check your work...

But you had SSDT working at one point, but not now. You must be doing something different/wrong. Double check your work...
Hm...i update UniBeast und MultiBeast because my USB Stick gets read error on startup. So i make a new USB Stick with the new Unibeast.

newest Unibeast + Multibeast. Mac OSX 10.8.4 (I belive that i've got 1.8.3 before my USB Stick crashed)

In MultiBeast i install:
-VoodooHDA 2.7.3
-FakeSMC + Plugins
-PS/2 Keyboard/Mice (only Keyboard works)
-USB 3.0 (doesn't work at all)
-Intel hnak's AppleIntelE1000e
-AppleRTC Patch
-Chimera v2.1.1
-Power Hibernate Mode for Laptops
-patched appleintelpowermanagement

Add MacBookAir5,2.smbios

Create a ssdt.aml with ssdtPRGen

In org.chameleon.boot.plist i set:
- Use Kernel Cache
- darkwake=0
- Drop SSDT

Added HD4K-ig=3 with Enoch

on boot with or without -x
KP...IMG_5287.JPG

newest Unibeast + Multibeast. Mac OSX 10.8.4 (I belive that i've got 1.8.3 before my USB Stick crashed)

In MultiBeast i install:
-VoodooHDA 2.7.3
-FakeSMC + Plugins
-PS/2 Keyboard/Mice (only Keyboard works)
-USB 3.0 (doesn't work at all)
-Intel hnak's AppleIntelE1000e
-AppleRTC Patch
-Chimera v2.1.1
-Power Hibernate Mode for Laptops
-patched appleintelpowermanagement

Add MacBookAir5,2.smbios

Create a ssdt.aml with ssdtPRGen

In org.chameleon.boot.plist i set:
- Use Kernel Cache
- darkwake=0
- Drop SSDT

Added HD4K-ig=3 with Enoch

on boot with or without -x
KP...View attachment 62604

Double check:
- GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No, DropSSDT=Yes

Also, try to install less stuff at the outset. Only install necessary kexts at first, then add the optional ones one at a time. VoodooHDA is not recommended, patched AppleHDA would be better.

It works!!! I took kext files from the e6430 and testes around. Now everythings works except the Sleep, it falls to sleep for 2-3 seconds but than the laptops wake up. Any idea how i can fix it!?

Audio dosen't work with the AppleHDA from e6430 but patching for Audio seems to be very difficult...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back