CPU
i5-6300U
Graphics
HD 520
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am a novice at hackintosh, and I have installed Mojave 10.14.1 on a Dell Latitude 5480 with dual core Skylake i5 processor. Mostly it works including a USB mouse and the Ethernet port. But I cannot find the right kexts to make the trackpad and WiFi work. The WiFi is Intel; touchpad is Synaptics. I have searched the tonymacx86.com installation threads and tried some of the recommended kexts, such as the various Voodoo kexts, without success. I also tried different options in the MultiBeast post-installation tool, but that didn't work either. Can anyone offer any suggestions that might work? Any help would be really appreciated.

I am a novice at hackintosh, and I have installed Mojave 10.14.1 on a Dell Latitude 5480 with dual core Skylake i5 processor. Mostly it works including a USB mouse and the Ethernet port. But I cannot find the right kexts to make the trackpad and WiFi work. The WiFi is Intel; touchpad is Synaptics. I have searched the tonymacx86.com installation threads and tried some of the recommended kexts, such as the various Voodoo kexts, without success. I also tried different options in the MultiBeast post-installation tool, but that didn't work either. Can anyone offer any suggestions that might work? Any help would be really appreciated.
intel wifi is not supported, you will have to swap out the hardware

multibeast is mainly for desktop's

Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Please help-me, Please help me, i'm trying to install on latitude 5480 but boot from usb hangs on apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back