Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Broadwell
Graphics
Intel integrated graphics HD 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,I need help with installing macOS on my Dell Inspiron 5758.I downloaded latest verosion of macOS Mojave (10.14.3) and the latest version of UniBeast (9.1),I configured all BIOS settings as described in the guide and pluged in my USB into the laptop.I selected verbose mode and started booting,everthing went smooth (much smoother than when I was installing Sierra a year ago).I saw macOS "menu" with following options : backup, install macOS Mojave, Help and disk utility.Prior to this installation nothing was on the drive,it was completely empty waiting for Mojave.Installation started,it said around 10 minutes remaining so I decided to watch some tv until the installation finishes,but almost at the end of the installation ( 2 minutes remaining ) screen turned black,couple lines of code/text run down and laptop restarted.I haven't had a clue what happened so I decided to try again and record whole installation so I can see what the code/text says.I'm pretty sure it has something to do with MACH reboot but I have no idea what it is and how I can fix it.You can see what happened by opening this url which will take you to vimeo cause I don't know how to attach video to a thread (sorry for that).I attached CLOVER folder but I will state again that I hadn't made a single change to it,everything that is in it is what UniBeast created.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 53
Hi,I need help with installing macOS on my Dell Inspiron 5758.I downloaded latest verosion of macOS Mojave (10.14.3) and the latest version of UniBeast (9.1),I configured all BIOS settings as described in the guide and pluged in my USB into the laptop.I selected verbose mode and started booting,everthing went smooth (much smoother than when I was installing Sierra a year ago).I saw macOS "menu" with following options : backup, install macOS Mojave, Help and disk utility.Prior to this installation nothing was on the drive,it was completely empty waiting for Mojave.Installation started,it said around 10 minutes remaining so I decided to watch some tv until the installation finishes,but almost at the end of the installation ( 2 minutes remaining ) screen turned black,couple lines of code/text run down and laptop restarted.I haven't had a clue what happened so I decided to try again and record whole installation so I can see what the code/text says.I'm pretty sure it has something to do with MACH reboot but I have no idea what it is and how I can fix it.You can see what happened by opening this url which will take you to vimeo cause I don't know how to attach video to a thread (sorry for that).I attached CLOVER folder but I will state again that I hadn't made a single change to it,everything that is in it is what UniBeast created.
unibeast is mainly for desktop computers

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:

unibeast is mainly for desktop computers

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:
Sorry for missing hardware data and not knowing that UniBeast is meant to be used for desktops.Now I added some informations about my laptop and followed the guide that you provided as closely as it can be followed.Same thing happend except that after reboot "Invalid partition table" text showed up and that text prior to reboot was a little bit different (you can see that in the photos I provided).I remembered that the when I tried to install sierra when installation was finished laptop automatically restarted (with 5,4,3,2,1 countdown) so I wanted to check if it is maybe already installed.I booted from internal drive on which I was installing Mojave,and at first it seemed like it was (verbose mode finished and graphics with apple logo and progress bar showed up,progress bar went to like 90% and again some text showed up before reboot).At this moment I'm so out of new ideas that only somebody else can help get this done,I've been google-ing all day.I would really appreciate your help and I think that there's only one little thing missing cause it's failing so late in the process.

Attachments

• IMG_6242.PNG
    IMG_6242.PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6243.PNG
    IMG_6243.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back