i5-9600K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, i decided to make a hackintosh from my Dell Inspiron 7577 with 4K display as my current hackintosh was stolen by my son for gaming :) , trying to write a guide, now im stuck on patching DSDT, as i know i must disable 1060 maxQ completely,
i have a macbook air 2018, disabled csrutil, installed iasl from git, copied to bin //apps/maciasl, still no luck with compiling, always S3 or S0 errors something unexpected PARSEOP_NAME . Question, can i ask somebody to check my files, i cant decomplie them with -fe refs.txt, dont know its a problem or not, so i have the original aml files, if i see it right i need to patch dsdt, ssdt-2 and ssdt-12. Cant do it somehow.

Attaching files, and trying to do it myself, but if you have a sec checking it out please do it, thanks.

Edit:

i knew it, as i ask for help something is happening, will be back with a guide!!!

Last edited:
i managed to install mojave 10.14.3, i have difficulties now to make a perfect efi folder to ssd

i managed to install mojave 10.14.3, i have difficulties now to make a perfect efi folder to ssd
follow the guide on installing clover to your hard drive, basically use the same settings as you did while creating the usb installer

follow the guide on installing clover to your hard drive, basically use the same settings as you did while creating the usb installer

same efi folder, getting the prohibitory symbol, testing ...

same efi folder, getting the prohibitory symbol, testing ...
if the efi folder works from your usb installer

then copy that to your efi on your hard drive

What working is a clover 4699, after i update clover and kexts i lose boot, work in progress ...
also USB is gone after changing smbios from mb air 6,2 to mbp 14,3 wich is the same cpu

sry, updated

so far, i managed to install 10.14.3

its a pain, because of the 4k display, i found a modified ddstssdt on internet, i just cant figure out how to use the iasl/maciasl combo, always had error even when i applied the fixes. So DDST/SSDTs patched, i managed to boot the installer, after first boot no audio, lan/wifi/bt working. I swapped the wifi/bt card with an original macbook air one, needed to modify the plastic a little bit, posting pictures later.

Whats working:

Lan, Keyboard, Touchpad, even the 2finger rightclick, display is UHD, wifi/bt, usb-c display, usb ports (only if i use Macbook Air 6.2 smbios) brightness working with external apple display

sound work, in config.plist disabled HDAS to HDEF

let clover inject audio, don't use autodetect, use 13

not working :

lid

its a work in progress still, after i fix everything i format this guide properly ...

how is it possible that all usb is gone if i change to macbook pro 14.3 smbios ?

last update 31.01.2019

Last edited:
I have pcie gpu in system report, how is that possible ? Maybe we can trick Mojave to use Nvidia ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 21.08.22.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 21.08.22.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 21.08.31.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 21.08.31.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back