I7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD630 + GTX1050Ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guy. I have succeeded install macOS Catalina on my Dell 7567 with Clover Configuration attached in this post. But when I want to load some unsigned kext, I can't disable the damm SIP. I have tried any possible way I found in Internet but not a single one work :((. Can anyone help me. Thank you for reading my post!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    17.4 MB · Views: 106
Hi guy. I have succeeded install macOS Catalina on my Dell 7567 with Clover Configuration attached in this post. But when I want to load some unsigned kext, I can't disable the damm SIP. I have tried any possible way I found in Internet but not a single one work :((. Can anyone help me. Thank you for reading my post!
this:
Code:
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
        <string>0x3</string>

should be:
Code:
        <string>0x67</string>

this:
Code:
        <string>0x3</string>

should be:
Code:
        <string>0x67</string>
Thank you for the reply. But I have already tried and nothing happen :(

Try clearing NVRAM.
At the Clover boot screen press F11 (or Fn+F11), the system will restart.

Try clearing NVRAM.
At the Clover boot screen press F11 (or Fn+F11), the system will restart.
Thank you. I tried and still, nothing happen! Here is the error when I tried to load the kext, just in case I misunderstood my situation.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 19.28.54.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 19.28.54.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 74
Thank you. I tried and still, nothing happen! Here is the error when I tried to load the kext, just in case I misunderstood my situation.
run these 3 commands first:
Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable
sudo mount -uw /
sudo killall Finder

but to be hones, you may better just having all your 3rd party kexts installed to clover/kexts/other

In Catalina you should install hack kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other not /Library/Extensions.

Thank all of your guy who was helping me. But unfortunately, none of your guide work for me. Maybe I'll try some other Clover config or OpenCore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back