- Oct 9, 2015
- Dell Inspiron 530 - G33M03 motherboard
- Geforce 210
- Mobile Phone
No risk no reward
What you can do is :
1. rename my config file to config2.plist and copy that to Clover.
2. Rename the DSDT1.aml back to DSDT.aml
3. Reboot into Clover menu and press O (for Options)
4. Select config and hit enter. Then you will see a list of config files (most likely two)
5. Select config2.plist and select Return a few times to get back to Clover main menu
6. Boot verbose with option
Well I had done wat you suggested lol. I think my brain still works. Anyways I booted and it booted normally but boot was bit longer and ill test the sleep/wake tomorrow and report back.