Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 3542 SUCCESS HD 4400 w/GTX 840m Yosemite/Clover build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thanks a lot for the zip file with the kexts and DSDTs. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3542 i3 model, no discrete graphics.

Everything works flawlessly except for the Wifi card and the Brightness control.

Could you please point me to the right direction? Which Broadcom wifi card should i buy?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sorry for posting this here if i am wrong but i have the same laptop and i cant make internet work. I mean the lan. If someone could help me i wouls really be gratefull.

Is there a guide somewhere to patching the audio SSDT? or can someone tell me which SSDT to use, as I have installed MasOS but don't have any audio tyvm.

Kevamb which Broadcom card did you buy? Has anyone managed fixing the SD card reader and the external mic (2 in 1 jack)?

Thnx. I finally managed to fix my Atheros AR9565.

AR9565 is not covered in the FAQ, due to the patches for it not being well documented (eg. only pre-patched kexts provided, with no clear information on which version of the kext was used as a base for the patched kext).

If you find well documented patches (eg. Clover KextsToPatch content), you can propose it be added to the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back