Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I found a Dell Inspiron N7110 that I put on layaway and was wondering if I can get Mavericks on it (I already have a Mavericks USB prepared from before my ProBook died on me). I don't know ALL the specs but I do know the following and I think it should be enough to determine if it will work (I am aware the Wifi card isn't compatible, but I can use the one from my ProBook)

It's an i5 2410M CPU and GeForce GT 52M GPU. This is the same CPU as my ProBook and it uses the same kind of RAM. The ONLY difference is the screen resolution and GPU.

I found a Dell Inspiron N7110 that I put on layaway and was wondering if I can get Mavericks on it (I already have a Mavericks USB prepared from before my ProBook died on me). I don't know ALL the specs but I do know the following and I think it should be enough to determine if it will work (I am aware the Wifi card isn't compatible, but I can use the one from my ProBook)

It's an i5 2410M CPU and GeForce GT 52M GPU. This is the same CPU as my ProBook and it uses the same kind of RAM. The ONLY difference is the screen resolution and GPU.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back