CPU
Intel i3 5015U @ 2.1GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
i am having trouble booting macOS on my laptop

What I did was I selected all options in the binary looking menu in options in the clover and then I successfully booted to Apple logo, but after few minutes later the progress bar below the Apple logo was almost full and the progress bar stays like that. With this, the loading rainbow cursor appeared on the left corner of the screen and I cannot move the cursor, few minutes later the cursor freezes which means the rotating rainbow cursor stops spinning. When I press the power button, the cursor starts to spin again and the screen is still stuck at the Apple logo. Can anyone tell why I cannot successfully boot to macOS installer

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i am having trouble booting macOS on my laptop

What I did was I selected all options in the binary looking menu in options in the clover and then I successfully booted to Apple logo, but after few minutes later the progress bar below the Apple logo was almost full and the progress bar stays like that. With this, the loading rainbow cursor appeared on the left corner of the screen and I cannot move the cursor, few minutes later the cursor freezes which means the rotating rainbow cursor stops spinning. When I press the power button, the cursor starts to spin again and the screen is still stuck at the Apple logo. Can anyone tell why I cannot successfully boot to macOS installer
Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If you get stuck and need some help then upload your "Problem Reporting" files.

List of files required can be found from the FAQ link above

Motherboard
Inspiration 3558
CPU
Intel i3 5015U @ 2.1GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
The clover is not booting!

Plus the article says that to add a file called HFSPlus.efi which I did previously before asking this question and replacing the config.plist file from a link provided by the article. I am still having trouble booting the clover now. Please reply as soon as possible

Last edited:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The clover is not booting!

Plus the article says that to add a file called HFSPlus.efi which I did previously before asking this question and replacing the config.plist file from a link provided by the article. I am still having trouble booting the clover now. Please reply as soon as possible

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.