Graphics
Intel GMA 950 (integrated)
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First of all, I consider myself a novice ... very green. I don't understand most of what I've read on this site so far.

However, I gather from what I've read and understood that I cannot use your method to install Snow Leopard (in my case, 10.6.3) on my Dell 10v with its Intel Atom CPU, is this correct?

If correct, then I'll go away and not bother you anymore.

If incorrect, would someone please point me in the right direction for doing such an installation?

All that said, I should mention that right now I have successfully installed 10.6.3 on my 10v using the rather antiquated NetbookBootMaker and NetbookInstaller apps. The one and only glitch I've run into is that I cannot put it to sleep and wake it again as I could with Leopard, and I was hoping to find a solution to this glitch here.
Otherwise, everything else works great.

As it is now, instead of simply putting it to sleep, I have to shutdown and then restart each time.

HELP and/or advice, please!

First of all, I consider myself a novice ... very green. I don't understand most of what I've read on this site so far.

However, I gather from what I've read and understood that I cannot use your method to install Snow Leopard (in my case, 10.6.3) on my Dell 10v with its Intel Atom CPU, is this correct?

If correct, then I'll go away and not bother you anymore.

If incorrect, would someone please point me in the right direction for doing such an installation?

All that said, I should mention that right now I have successfully installed 10.6.3 on my 10v using the rather antiquated NetbookBootMaker and NetbookInstaller apps. The one and only glitch I've run into is that I cannot put it to sleep and wake it again as I could with Leopard, and I was hoping to find a solution to this glitch here.
Otherwise, everything else works great.

As it is now, instead of simply putting it to sleep, I have to shutdown and then restart each time.

HELP and/or advice, please!

Sorry, Intel Atom CPUs are not supported here. Refer to the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back