Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Cube mix plus
CPU
M3-7y30
Graphics
HD 615, 1920 × 1080
Hi,
I replaced my wifi cardand now I can use the wifi on my hackintosh.
I have a problem with my bluetooth, the most of the time I can use the bluetooth for the files both in windows and macosx, but sometimes I have to reboot my computer to transfer files... The bigger problem is with the audio bluetooth... Both in Windows and mac I can pair my audio device with the computer but the device works for 2 seconds than, even if my computer says that my device is connected it is not working, the most of the time I can't pair.
Somebody knows a way to make the think work?
Thank you and I'm sorry for my bad english...

One time I was able to use my audio device with macosx but not windows.
The range of the bluetooth with audio device is very small..

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I replaced my wifi cardand now I can use the wifi on my hackintosh.
I have a problem with my bluetooth, the most of the time I can use the bluetooth for the files both in windows and macosx, but sometimes I have to reboot my computer to transfer files... The bigger problem is with the audio bluetooth... Both in Windows and mac I can pair my audio device with the computer but the device works for 2 seconds than, even if my computer says that my device is connected it is not working, the most of the time I can't pair.
Somebody knows a way to make the think work?
Thank you and I'm sorry for my bad english...

One time I was able to use my audio device with macosx but not windows.
The range of the bluetooth with audio device is very small..

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Status
Not open for further replies.