Contribute
Register

Dell 7559 i5 6300HQ El Capitan/Sierra installed success

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. I accidentally used the wrong one. I have updated it and still no luck. Need to redo the whole problem reporting things?
Code:
Davids-MacBook-Pro:~ david$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Password:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooHDA.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDADisabler.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
KernelCache ID: 25792632367C6FC50526002FD02F5A71

Need all "Problem Reporting" files... every time.

Oh. Please see the attachment for that. Thanks

Your AppleBacklightInjector.kext is not current. I didn't check anything else.

No. Your copy of the repo is old. Update with 'git pull'.

I have updated the kext but still no luck. Actually the OS show no brightness slide in the system preference and I don't know if it's matter.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 89
I have updated the kext but still no luck. Actually the OS show no brightness slide in the system preference and I don't know if it's matter.

Still not up-to-date:
- AppleBacklightInjector.kext is not current
- SSDT-PNLF.aml is not current
- patches in config.plist are not the currently suggested patch (there is now only one)

Update your repo content and read the guide carefully.

try what I upload or remove your clone(the git source),then make patch again.
Be sure that no brightness fix patch in your DSDT.aml.

try what I upload or remove your clone(the git source),then make patch again.
Be sure that no brightness fix patch in your DSDT.aml.

No need to re-clone.

Assuming you cloned as per guide, you can update your copy:
Code:
cd ~/Projects/probook.git
git pull
cd ~/Projects/guide.git
git pull

No need to re-clone.

Assuming you cloned as per guide, you can update your copy:
Code:
cd ~/Projects/probook.git
git pull