Contribute
Register

Dell 5285 High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• debug_26223.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 144
here is the new debug, thanks. I am able to boot in. keyboard, mouse and trackpad don't work. graphic card is recognized with 9m - shall I try different platform id or injection?

ioreg is missing.
Please read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" carefully.

Hi @RehabMan - here are the files, per FAQ

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    55.8 KB · Views: 140
  • ioreg.zip
    636.7 KB · Views: 145
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 217
  • output_terminal.txt
    3 KB · Views: 93
Here it is. thanks for helping me.

Attachments

• kextcache.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 96
@feartech - can you be more precise please? You mean why so many kext in clover and not in SLE or LE folders? Well, I thought that once I have the kext tested in clover and a system working/stable then I can move them to SLE or LE. But I am not there yet. Anything else you wanted to point out? I did read the guide. Thanks!

@feartech - can you be more precise please? You mean why so many kext in clover and not in SLE or LE folders? Well, I thought that once I have the kext tested in clover and a system working/stable then I can move them to SLE or LE. But I am not there yet. Anything else you wanted to point out? I did read the guide. Thanks!
all kexts you need should be installed to system - /Library/Extensions and leave essential kexts in clover/kexts/other

all kexts you need should be installed to system - /Library/Extensions and leave essential kexts in clover/kexts/other

do you think this is the problem? I agree with this principles. How do I know which kexts work and which not?

do you think this is the problem? I agree with this principles. How do I know which kexts work and which not?
you will need to test the ones you think you may need, looking at clover/kexts/other, you probably need them all, then remove all but essential kexts from clover/kexts other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back