Contribute
Register

Dell 5060 Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you big and fat.
Could you share me your original cofig.plist.
Have you ever think the ssd causes thi issue? It work very well on Windows and other my hackintosh.

Here is the pack I made for you, includes config.plist, full clover folder for you.
Download EFI-fixed-SENATOR.zip
Thanks in advance.
Fortunately, I'm try another nvme ssd and your fixed config.plist and kext folder in the previous port work great with Mojave 10.14.6. I will try them on Catalina later.
Could you make the front audio line-out work?

You are welcome.
Front audio works on my machine, just used it last night. Plug in an earphone and then check if your output is one headphones. (maybe it doesnt switch automatically)

I mean the Line-out, not head-phone audio port, my friend.

Didnt notice it is not working sorry... im using headphones or displayport audio...
Will try line out get working and get back to you.
Have to try different layout ID... Add "alcid=(number of layout id)" like alcid=13 to the boot arguments...
Here are the valid layout ids for onboard sound: 3, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 21, 27, 28, 30, 31, 99
Have to try them one by one.

Wow, this is very meticulous testing. But I think this is worth for better quality of the line-out port :)

Have to try different layout ID... Add "alcid=(number of layout id)" like alcid=13 to the boot arguments...
Here are the valid layout ids for onboard sound: 3, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 21, 27, 28, 30, 31, 99
Have to try them one by one.
I've just try them one by one. However, none of them can make line-out port works. Afterall, internal speaker could not work too, although there is still choice between internal speaker and displayport out put.

For the creation of the USB stick i just follow the multibeast method right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back