Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I have read that some people have sleep and wake working perfect on their Dell 435MT. I have been trying this past weekend to get wake from sleep to work, and cannot! I was about to give up until I saw some people have it working. Would someone be able to help me a bit? Does anyone have a good DSDT, SSDT, SMBIOS.plist?

I am running vanilla osx 10.6.8 with a (not sure how good) self-patched DSDT and a SSDT I found floating around. I edited my SMBIOS to reflect the proper RAM timings a long time ago--but I don't think it's a good smbios.plist file. I am able to run OS X without the nullpm kext. Also, the AppleLPC kext loads fine. My computer will go to sleep, but will not wake up properly. The fans start, but the monitors do not wake and I don't think the computer itself is waking all the way.

I have tried patching my own DSDT several times and have not got any further than what I state above. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S. I have already tried a bunch of different sleep enablers as well--no luck. Right now I have no sleepenablers installed.

I should also note that I have a Radeon 4800 and my Dell's BIOS is the last one they made (1.1.4)

Is there any information I should provide to help solve this issue?

In the smbios, my computer is MacPro3,1.

Laptop form please, haha ;)
Most people in this section are desktop users

Laptop form please, haha ;)
Most people in this section are desktop users

The computer I'm referring to (dell 435mt) is a desktop. It's the first mainstream Core i7 they put out.

Nobody happens to have a DDST and SMBIOS for this they care to share? I've honestly tried making my own--and I'll keep trying, but if someone already has a good working set, I'd love to get my hands on it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back